Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago peeps: Anyone interested in a HRGNEY amp?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I am going to txts him
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

    Comment


    • #32






      Quote Originally Posted by katillac
      View Post

      Not worth $30, but he will go done on price. A while back, I arrived at the conclusion that >95% of people who post on CL can barely spell their own ****************ing names.




      Good transactions

      Comment


      • #33






        Quote Originally Posted by katillac
        View Post

        Not worth $30, but he will go done on price. A while back, I arrived at the conclusion that >95% of people who post on CL can barely spell their own ****************ing names.




        Good transactions

        Comment


        • #34






          ...because steel works.
          Honestly...this is not music... it is hatred and self loathing expressed with loudness.

          Comment


          • #35






            ...because steel works.
            Honestly...this is not music... it is hatred and self loathing expressed with loudness.

            Comment


            • #36





              Well, now I want a Hgrney Amplification Tshirt.



              I prefer the 7ender shirts.
              Honestly...this is not music... it is hatred and self loathing expressed with loudness.

              Comment


              • #37





                Well, now I want a Hgrney Amplification Tshirt.



                I prefer the 7ender shirts.
                Honestly...this is not music... it is hatred and self loathing expressed with loudness.

                Comment


                • #38






                  Quote Originally Posted by knucklefux
                  View Post

                  yeah...i finally found some dumber than hell **************** on my local CL.



                  dude's selling a gibson SG.



                  for $200.



                  so, i'm thinking i can jump on that and flip it for a profit.



                  then i open the post and see that it has a "replacement neck".



                  so i look at the pics more closely...it's a ****************ing samick torino.



                  **************** it, here's the post:




                  These are the ones that piss me off most. Reported every time

                  Comment


                  • #39






                    Quote Originally Posted by knucklefux
                    View Post

                    yeah...i finally found some dumber than hell **************** on my local CL.



                    dude's selling a gibson SG.



                    for $200.



                    so, i'm thinking i can jump on that and flip it for a profit.



                    then i open the post and see that it has a "replacement neck".



                    so i look at the pics more closely...it's a ****************ing samick torino.



                    **************** it, here's the post:




                    These are the ones that piss me off most. Reported every time

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I keep laughing to myself every time I think of this idiot.
                      😉

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I keep laughing to myself every time I think of this idiot.
                        😉

                        Comment


                        • #42






                          Quote Originally Posted by SexWithRobots
                          View Post

                          I keep laughing to myself every time I think of this idiot.




                          Has he texts you back yet? I texts him not too long a go and no reply.
                          Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                          Comment


                          • #43






                            Quote Originally Posted by SexWithRobots
                            View Post

                            I keep laughing to myself every time I think of this idiot.




                            Has he texts you back yet? I texts him not too long a go and no reply.
                            Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                            Comment


                            • #44






                              Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                              View Post

                              Has he texts you back yet? I texts him not too long a go and no reply.




                              My buddy just texted him and he replied right away
                              Originally Posted by Rampage


                              **************** cleans, play distortion?









                              Originally Posted by RiffDaemon


                              The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike









                              Originally Posted by buddhapaugh


                              I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----







                              Guitars:
                              Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez


                              Amps/Cabs
                              Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

                              FX
                              ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

                              Comment


                              • #45






                                Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                                View Post

                                Has he texts you back yet? I texts him not too long a go and no reply.




                                My buddy just texted him and he replied right away
                                Originally Posted by Rampage


                                **************** cleans, play distortion?









                                Originally Posted by RiffDaemon


                                The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike









                                Originally Posted by buddhapaugh


                                I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----







                                Guitars:
                                Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez


                                Amps/Cabs
                                Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

                                FX
                                ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X