Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago peeps: Anyone interested in a HRGNEY amp?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Well, now I want a Hgrney Amplification Tshirt.
    ____________







    Originally Posted by BrendanO


    It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

    Comment


    • #17
      Well, now I want a Hgrney Amplification Tshirt.
      ____________







      Originally Posted by BrendanO


      It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

      Comment


      • #18
        yeah...i finally found some dumber than hell **************** on my local CL.



        dude's selling a gibson SG.



        for $200.



        so, i'm thinking i can jump on that and flip it for a profit.



        then i open the post and see that it has a "replacement neck".



        so i look at the pics more closely...it's a ****************ing samick torino.



        **************** it, here's the post:

        got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
        here

        my website

        TITAN AMPS on myspace


        My band:Last Comes Gunfire

        Comment


        • #19
          yeah...i finally found some dumber than hell **************** on my local CL.



          dude's selling a gibson SG.



          for $200.



          so, i'm thinking i can jump on that and flip it for a profit.



          then i open the post and see that it has a "replacement neck".



          so i look at the pics more closely...it's a ****************ing samick torino.



          **************** it, here's the post:

          got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
          here

          my website

          TITAN AMPS on myspace


          My band:Last Comes Gunfire

          Comment


          • #20
            thyre gitars r bast
            Warmoth/Fender Strats x 4, Ibanez RG, '87 Marshall JCM 800 2210, Marshall 1960a with WGS Vet. 30's x Celestion 75's, Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12...and the rest.
            good deals with: Further Lo, Norton666, downer01, joaocunha, charvelstrat81, Deucejanisch, LIBBY!
            my Iron Maiden tribute band:
            http://www.facebook.com/maidenminneapolis
            rock cover band:
            www.wickedsensationmn.com
            https://www.facebook.com/wickedsensationrockband

            Comment


            • #21
              thyre gitars r bast
              Warmoth/Fender Strats x 4, Ibanez RG, '87 Marshall JCM 800 2210, Marshall 1960a with WGS Vet. 30's x Celestion 75's, Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12...and the rest.
              good deals with: Further Lo, Norton666, downer01, joaocunha, charvelstrat81, Deucejanisch, LIBBY!
              my Iron Maiden tribute band:
              http://www.facebook.com/maidenminneapolis
              rock cover band:
              www.wickedsensationmn.com
              https://www.facebook.com/wickedsensationrockband

              Comment


              • #22






                Quote Originally Posted by knucklefux
                View Post

                yeah...i finally found some dumber than hell **************** on my local CL.



                dude's selling a gibson SG.



                for $200.



                so, i'm thinking i can jump on that and flip it for a profit.



                then i open the post and see that it has a "replacement neck".



                so i look at the pics more closely...it's a ****************ing samick torino.



                **************** it, here's the post:





                PM me the link plox. I'm gonna ask if it steel work.



                EDIT: Saw the number on ad.
                Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                Comment


                • #23






                  Quote Originally Posted by knucklefux
                  View Post

                  yeah...i finally found some dumber than hell **************** on my local CL.



                  dude's selling a gibson SG.



                  for $200.



                  so, i'm thinking i can jump on that and flip it for a profit.



                  then i open the post and see that it has a "replacement neck".



                  so i look at the pics more closely...it's a ****************ing samick torino.



                  **************** it, here's the post:





                  PM me the link plox. I'm gonna ask if it steel work.



                  EDIT: Saw the number on ad.
                  Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I only play the Hnnnnnnggggg brand:



                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I only play the Hnnnnnnggggg brand:



                      Comment


                      • #26
                        lulz!









                        Quote Originally Posted by katillac
                        View Post

                        Not worth $30, but he will go done on price. A while back, I arrived at the conclusion that >95% of people who post on CL can barely spell their own ****************ing names.




                        SO true.
                        GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

                        The Band

                        Good Transactions







                        Originally Posted by Ovid9


                        I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

                        How did you fap in a room like that?



                        Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          lulz!









                          Quote Originally Posted by katillac
                          View Post

                          Not worth $30, but he will go done on price. A while back, I arrived at the conclusion that >95% of people who post on CL can barely spell their own ****************ing names.




                          SO true.
                          GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

                          The Band

                          Good Transactions







                          Originally Posted by Ovid9


                          I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

                          How did you fap in a room like that?



                          Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

                          Comment


                          • #28






                            Quote Originally Posted by Filter500
                            View Post

                            I only play the Hnnnnnnggggg brand:







                            OH ****************!
                            Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                            Comment


                            • #29






                              Quote Originally Posted by Filter500
                              View Post

                              I only play the Hnnnnnnggggg brand:







                              OH ****************!
                              Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I am going to txts him
                                If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X