Just caught a shoplifter.

TurboRotary13b

• Members

I went up to Best Buy just a few minutes ago and there was a lady shoving Samsung Galaxy Notes into her purse. I followed her outside and watched her as she called for for her accomplishes. We called the police on them and they stopped them and recovered the stolen goods.. My good deed for the day. I love busting these assholes though.. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b

View Post

I went up to Best Buy just a few minutes ago and there was a lady shoving Samsung Galaxy Notes into her purse. I followed her outside and watched her as she called for for her accomplishes. We called the police on them and they stopped them and recovered the stolen goods.. My good deed for the day. I love busting these assholes though.. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

icon14.gif Good on ya, I hate thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by zehn

View Post

narc'd

icon13.gif I hate people who watch others commit crimes and turn a blind eye like it's some form of perverse honor. {censored} criminals and their accomplices.

Quote Originally Posted by Various Spineless, Scum Sucking Morons

"Best Buy sucks ..."

icon2.gif ib4 similar superfluous rants justifying theft yada ad infinitum. Theft is theft. Also ib4 Nelo says something stupid.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b

View Post

icon14.gif Good on ya, I hate thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by zehn

View Post

narc'd

icon13.gif I hate people who watch others commit crimes and turn a blind eye like it's some form of perverse honor. {censored} criminals and their accomplices.

Quote Originally Posted by Various Spineless, Scum Sucking Morons

"Best Buy sucks ..."

icon2.gif ib4 similar superfluous rants justifying theft yada ad infinitum. Theft is theft. Also ib4 Nelo says something stupid.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid

View Post

I would have done the same as the OP. Just thought I'd give him an HCAF-appropriate response, given that we are the den for a scum thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid

View Post

I would have done the same as the OP. Just thought I'd give him an HCAF-appropriate response, given that we are the den for a scum thumb.gif

Archived