Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was Target's store security person at one time. I sometimes thought it was necessary to keep these on me.

These days though, thieves come in as gangs and are well organized. To catch a thief and have to bring him down on the pavement was a bit scary at times. But mostly they'd surrendered and hung around till the cops came to arrest them. I always felt the best deterrent is to post the shoplifters pictures at the entrance of the store.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

Comment

I was Target's store security person at one time. I sometimes thought it was necessary to keep these on me.

These days though, thieves come in as gangs and are well organized. To catch a thief and have to bring him down on the pavement was a bit scary at times. But mostly they'd surrendered and hung around till the cops came to arrest them. I always felt the best deterrent is to post the shoplifters pictures at the entrance of the store.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

Comment

Good on you!

**************** Thieves!

of course these ****************ers will get community service on some misdemeanor and be right back at it.

Comment

Good on you!

**************** Thieves!

of course these ****************ers will get community service on some misdemeanor and be right back at it.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa/Kramer
            View Post

Worst people in the world

#1 Child Molestors

#2 Thieves

Rapists and other sex offenders, as well as all those little Hitlers out there, are A okay!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa/Kramer
              View Post

Worst people in the world

#1 Child Molestors

#2 Thieves

Rapists and other sex offenders, as well as all those little Hitlers out there, are A okay!

Comment

If only the thief had a gun.... wait, what?
                If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

If only the thief had a gun.... wait, what?
                  If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

Congrats.
                    Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

Congrats.
                      Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

snitches sleep in ditches.

i was caught shoplifting when i was 13

Comment

snitches sleep in ditches.

i was caught shoplifting when i was 13

Comment

And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by guitarville
                                View Post

I've always wondered what would happen if store security stopped and detained a suspected shoplifter who didn't actually steal anything - if that sort of thing ever happens. Could the guy press charges for kidnapping or unlawful detention or something like that?
                                Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

Working...
                                X