Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Convince me that Adrian Peterson shouldn't win the MVP

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91






    Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
    View Post

    Which makes it all the more special what Peterson managed to do this year. Seriously, I was pissed that the Vikings decided to run the clock down and kick the field goal at the end of the game...not because I wanted them to lose (a whole other thread could be dedicated to my feelings on that), but I wanted AP to get some more carries because he DESERVES to have that record.



    I love Peyton Manning. But he didn't even have the best QB season this season. Sorry, he's not the MVP. Not this season. He may be the All-Time MVP though...he's that ****************ing good.




    Its a legit conversation and honestly while I have my opinions, if AP I totally understand (and don't really care one way or another really) I just don't agree.



    Are da bears gonna steal your OC? Will he bring A Rodgers with him?



    And yeah, I'd say Manning is probably all-time MVP and if he gets another ring, no question about it.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>TheEternal</strong>
    <a href="showthread.php?p=43089130#post43089130" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
    </div>
    <div class="message">Can't you just let Jesus melt your face? <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/icon_lol.gif" border="0" alt="" title="lol" class="inlineimg" /></div>

    </div>
    </div>
    </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Neilrocks25</strong>
    <a href="showthread.php?p=45565894#post45565894" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
    </div>
    <div class="message">life's too short not to eat bee's</div>

    </div>
    </div>
    </div> <br />
    <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2014624-Official-Amps-Good-Deal-Bad-Deal-Sticky!/page9" target="_blank">Good Transactions</a><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1">Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810<br />
    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez &quot;Millenium&quot; Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor <br />
    </font><br />
    <a href="http://www.fixcongressfirst.org/pages/about/" target="_blank">Fix Congress First</a></div>

    Comment


    • #92
      Let's keep in mind a ACL used to be a career ending injury. Charles came off it and made a 1500 yard season on the NFL's worst team (on paper), and Petereson came off of it and made a 2000 yard season. That is nothing short of phenomenal.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Sad Navigator</strong>
      <a href="showthread.php?p=42113073#post42113073" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
      </div>
      <div class="message">Breaux, I stole hypnodog first. Eloy is a copycat ****************face. KILLIT! is a scholar and a gentleman.</div>

      </div>
      </div>
      </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Sad Navigator</strong>
      <a href="showthread.php?p=47036847#post47036847" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
      </div>
      <div class="message">I think you are all mother****************ers.</div>

      </div>
      </div>
      </div> <br />
      <b>Peavey</b> 6505+ 112<br />
      <b>Epiphone</b> Les Paul Standard (Modded to ****************!)<br />
      <b>Sparrow</b> Rat Rod &quot;Boss&quot; #182<br />
      <b>Epiphone</b> Les Paul Junior (Also Modded to ****************!)<br />
      <b>Ibanez</b> Artwood AW120<br />
      <b>Boss</b> SD-1 Super Overdrive<br />
      <b>iSP</b> Decimator<br />
      <br />
      <a href="http://www.last.fm/user/HarvestTheDead" target="_blank">My Last.FM</a><br />
      <br />
      <b>BONER DONER</b>- <br />
      <a href="http://www.myspace.com/bonerdonerkc" target="_blank">Boner Doner on Myspace</a><br />
      <a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Boner-Doner/110344345647005?ref=ts" target="_blank">Boner Doner on Facebook</a><br />
      <a href="http://www.last.fm/music/BONER+DONER" target="_blank">Boner Doner on Last.FM</a><br />
      <br />
      <a href="http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/showthread.php?68934-Project-Angry-Bird" target="_blank">1999 Firebird- Project: ANGRY BIRD</a></div>

      Comment


      • #93
        Let's keep in mind a ACL used to be a career ending injury. Charles came off it and made a 1500 yard season on the NFL's worst team (on paper), and Petereson came off of it and made a 2000 yard season. That is nothing short of phenomenal.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
        <div class="bbcode_quote">
        <div class="quote_container">
        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Sad Navigator</strong>
        <a href="showthread.php?p=42113073#post42113073" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
        </div>
        <div class="message">Breaux, I stole hypnodog first. Eloy is a copycat ****************face. KILLIT! is a scholar and a gentleman.</div>

        </div>
        </div>
        </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
        <div class="bbcode_quote">
        <div class="quote_container">
        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Sad Navigator</strong>
        <a href="showthread.php?p=47036847#post47036847" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
        </div>
        <div class="message">I think you are all mother****************ers.</div>

        </div>
        </div>
        </div> <br />
        <b>Peavey</b> 6505+ 112<br />
        <b>Epiphone</b> Les Paul Standard (Modded to ****************!)<br />
        <b>Sparrow</b> Rat Rod &quot;Boss&quot; #182<br />
        <b>Epiphone</b> Les Paul Junior (Also Modded to ****************!)<br />
        <b>Ibanez</b> Artwood AW120<br />
        <b>Boss</b> SD-1 Super Overdrive<br />
        <b>iSP</b> Decimator<br />
        <br />
        <a href="http://www.last.fm/user/HarvestTheDead" target="_blank">My Last.FM</a><br />
        <br />
        <b>BONER DONER</b>- <br />
        <a href="http://www.myspace.com/bonerdonerkc" target="_blank">Boner Doner on Myspace</a><br />
        <a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Boner-Doner/110344345647005?ref=ts" target="_blank">Boner Doner on Facebook</a><br />
        <a href="http://www.last.fm/music/BONER+DONER" target="_blank">Boner Doner on Last.FM</a><br />
        <br />
        <a href="http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/showthread.php?68934-Project-Angry-Bird" target="_blank">1999 Firebird- Project: ANGRY BIRD</a></div>

        Comment


        • #94






          Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
          View Post

          Its a legit conversation and honestly while I have my opinions, if AP I totally understand (and don't really care one way or another really) I just don't agree.



          Are da bears gonna steal your OC? Will he bring A Rodgers with him?



          And yeah, I'd say Manning is probably all-time MVP and if he gets another ring, no question about it.




          Do you really want another coach that can't get their O-line to block? Really!?!?! You can have him



          Rodgers isn't going anywhere. At least not until he's 38. It's great how much Jay Cutler is endeared by Bears fans. Couldn't happen to a better guy...

          Comment


          • #95






            Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
            View Post

            Its a legit conversation and honestly while I have my opinions, if AP I totally understand (and don't really care one way or another really) I just don't agree.



            Are da bears gonna steal your OC? Will he bring A Rodgers with him?



            And yeah, I'd say Manning is probably all-time MVP and if he gets another ring, no question about it.




            Do you really want another coach that can't get their O-line to block? Really!?!?! You can have him



            Rodgers isn't going anywhere. At least not until he's 38. It's great how much Jay Cutler is endeared by Bears fans. Couldn't happen to a better guy...

            Comment


            • #96






              Quote Originally Posted by LastCallKillIt
              View Post

              Let's keep in mind a ACL used to be a career ending injury. Charles came off it and made a 1500 yard season on the NFL's worst team (on paper), and Petereson came off of it and made a 2000 yard season. That is nothing short of phenomenal.




              Didn't he have both ACL and MCL reconstructive surgeries??

              Comment


              • #97






                Quote Originally Posted by LastCallKillIt
                View Post

                Let's keep in mind a ACL used to be a career ending injury. Charles came off it and made a 1500 yard season on the NFL's worst team (on paper), and Petereson came off of it and made a 2000 yard season. That is nothing short of phenomenal.




                Didn't he have both ACL and MCL reconstructive surgeries??

                Comment


                • #98






                  Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                  View Post

                  RB, while I agree with your conclusion that Peyton should win, your path to getting there is so completely flawed its not even funny. Actually, I find it quite funny.



                  AP isn't gonna be an afterthought. He's gonna be remembered as one of the greatest RBs to play the game if he has 2 more productive seasons. I can't imagine him having more than 2 more left in him at any sort of top level. Not with the punishment he puts his body through.




                  Stick a fork in him mid next season, or end of next season at the very most. He's been wrecked since college and this is all borrowed time. Fizzle out, bro





                  He is great but no ****************s will be given. It is what it is for running backs since the beginning of time. Peyton will be household name and ap will draw response from all but diehard football fans.

                  Comment


                  • #99






                    Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                    View Post

                    RB, while I agree with your conclusion that Peyton should win, your path to getting there is so completely flawed its not even funny. Actually, I find it quite funny.



                    AP isn't gonna be an afterthought. He's gonna be remembered as one of the greatest RBs to play the game if he has 2 more productive seasons. I can't imagine him having more than 2 more left in him at any sort of top level. Not with the punishment he puts his body through.




                    Stick a fork in him mid next season, or end of next season at the very most. He's been wrecked since college and this is all borrowed time. Fizzle out, bro





                    He is great but no ****************s will be given. It is what it is for running backs since the beginning of time. Peyton will be household name and ap will draw response from all but diehard football fans.

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                      View Post

                      Which makes it all the more special what Peterson managed to do this year. Seriously, I was pissed that the Vikings decided to run the clock down and kick the field goal at the end of the game...not because I wanted them to lose (a whole other thread could be dedicated to my feelings on that), but I wanted AP to get some more carries because he DESERVES to have that record.



                      I love Peyton Manning. But he didn't even have the best QB season this season. Sorry, he's not the MVP. Not this season. He may be the All-Time MVP though...he's that ****************ing good.




                      Winning and being Peyton Manning > gaudy stats







                      When will y'all get this through your heads?

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                        View Post

                        Which makes it all the more special what Peterson managed to do this year. Seriously, I was pissed that the Vikings decided to run the clock down and kick the field goal at the end of the game...not because I wanted them to lose (a whole other thread could be dedicated to my feelings on that), but I wanted AP to get some more carries because he DESERVES to have that record.



                        I love Peyton Manning. But he didn't even have the best QB season this season. Sorry, he's not the MVP. Not this season. He may be the All-Time MVP though...he's that ****************ing good.




                        Winning and being Peyton Manning > gaudy stats







                        When will y'all get this through your heads?

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                          View Post

                          Winning and being Peyton Manning > gaudy stats







                          When will y'all get this through your heads?




                          Hey, if that's the way you want to judge things, then Eli is a better QB than Peyton because he has more Super Bowl rings.

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                            View Post

                            Winning and being Peyton Manning > gaudy stats







                            When will y'all get this through your heads?




                            Hey, if that's the way you want to judge things, then Eli is a better QB than Peyton because he has more Super Bowl rings.

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                              View Post

                              Do you really want another coach that can't get their O-line to block? Really!?!?! You can have him



                              Rodgers isn't going anywhere. At least not until he's 38. It's great how much Jay Cutler is endeared by Bears fans. Couldn't happen to a better guy...




                              Cutler is an ass I totally agree. Dude is a HELL of a physical talent, I just don't know if he's got the mental/emotional makeup to make it all work. He's under contract for another year and we have the franchise tag we can use so I'm not worried about that. I'll still take him over most QBs just for sheer potential alone. But if I could have one of the top 3 QBs in the league instead? Oh hell yes.



                              I'm hoping whoever we get actually installs a modern offense and forces Cutler to work on his fundamentals and I think he could really succeed. Especially with Marshall & Jefferies to throw to.



                              Look, we'll trade the Packers Devin Hester straight up for A Rodgers. Right now. Even steven!









                              Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                              View Post

                              Didn't he have both ACL and MCL reconstructive surgeries??




                              Yes.
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote">
                              <div class="quote_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>TheEternal</strong>
                              <a href="showthread.php?p=43089130#post43089130" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                              </div>
                              <div class="message">Can't you just let Jesus melt your face? <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/icon_lol.gif" border="0" alt="" title="lol" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                              </div>
                              </div>
                              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote">
                              <div class="quote_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Neilrocks25</strong>
                              <a href="showthread.php?p=45565894#post45565894" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                              </div>
                              <div class="message">life's too short not to eat bee's</div>

                              </div>
                              </div>
                              </div> <br />
                              <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2014624-Official-Amps-Good-Deal-Bad-Deal-Sticky!/page9" target="_blank">Good Transactions</a><br />
                              <br />
                              <font size="1">Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810<br />
                              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez &quot;Millenium&quot; Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor <br />
                              </font><br />
                              <a href="http://www.fixcongressfirst.org/pages/about/" target="_blank">Fix Congress First</a></div>

                              Comment








                              • Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                                View Post

                                Do you really want another coach that can't get their O-line to block? Really!?!?! You can have him



                                Rodgers isn't going anywhere. At least not until he's 38. It's great how much Jay Cutler is endeared by Bears fans. Couldn't happen to a better guy...




                                Cutler is an ass I totally agree. Dude is a HELL of a physical talent, I just don't know if he's got the mental/emotional makeup to make it all work. He's under contract for another year and we have the franchise tag we can use so I'm not worried about that. I'll still take him over most QBs just for sheer potential alone. But if I could have one of the top 3 QBs in the league instead? Oh hell yes.



                                I'm hoping whoever we get actually installs a modern offense and forces Cutler to work on his fundamentals and I think he could really succeed. Especially with Marshall & Jefferies to throw to.



                                Look, we'll trade the Packers Devin Hester straight up for A Rodgers. Right now. Even steven!









                                Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                                View Post

                                Didn't he have both ACL and MCL reconstructive surgeries??




                                Yes.
                                <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                                <div class="quote_container">
                                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>TheEternal</strong>
                                <a href="showthread.php?p=43089130#post43089130" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                                </div>
                                <div class="message">Can't you just let Jesus melt your face? <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/icon_lol.gif" border="0" alt="" title="lol" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                                </div>
                                </div>
                                </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                                <div class="quote_container">
                                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Neilrocks25</strong>
                                <a href="showthread.php?p=45565894#post45565894" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                                </div>
                                <div class="message">life's too short not to eat bee's</div>

                                </div>
                                </div>
                                </div> <br />
                                <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2014624-Official-Amps-Good-Deal-Bad-Deal-Sticky!/page9" target="_blank">Good Transactions</a><br />
                                <br />
                                <font size="1">Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810<br />
                                Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez &quot;Millenium&quot; Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor <br />
                                </font><br />
                                <a href="http://www.fixcongressfirst.org/pages/about/" target="_blank">Fix Congress First</a></div>

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X