Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convince me that Adrian Peterson shouldn't win the MVP

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just the nature of the position of being QB that Manning will get it. Manning has made the Broncos an elite team this year. They are going into the playoffs as pretty much the team to beat. I can't stand the guy but he really has turned the Broncos into a really good team. Amazing that pretty much just one player can do that. It just shows his hard work and dedication to the game make him a completely dominate player.

Peterson had a hell of a year though. I mean, I think he's deserving in all regards but I just think QB's have an unfair advantage in this situation.

Comment

It's just the nature of the position of being QB that Manning will get it. Manning has made the Broncos an elite team this year. They are going into the playoffs as pretty much the team to beat. I can't stand the guy but he really has turned the Broncos into a really good team. Amazing that pretty much just one player can do that. It just shows his hard work and dedication to the game make him a completely dominate player.

Peterson had a hell of a year though. I mean, I think he's deserving in all regards but I just think QB's have an unfair advantage in this situation.

Comment

**************** the Broncos hype. They play in the ****************ing weakest division in NFL history and were practically GUARANTEED at least 6 wins just from that.

Manning took over a ****************ing playoff team and AP plays for what used to be one of the worst teams in football the last 2 years.

Don't get me wrong, Manning has had a great year and should win comeback player OTY but AP should win MVP.

As a die hard Packers fan, I will be FURIOUS if AP doesn't win, or at least get a decent chunk of respect from the voters.
        My Rig:

Guitar:
        Fender MIM Black strat
        Epiphone Les Paul Studio
        Epiphone Sheraton II Semi-hollow
        Walnut Telecaster

Furman PL Plus-C Power Conditioner
        Ampeg M-15
        '67 Bassman
        Jet City JCA100H (signed by Mike Soldano himself)
        Ampeg 4x12 Cab with G12T75's

Great deals with: Laura at ValveQueen, Ovid9, tasson50

Comment

**************** the Broncos hype. They play in the ****************ing weakest division in NFL history and were practically GUARANTEED at least 6 wins just from that.

Manning took over a ****************ing playoff team and AP plays for what used to be one of the worst teams in football the last 2 years.

Don't get me wrong, Manning has had a great year and should win comeback player OTY but AP should win MVP.

As a die hard Packers fan, I will be FURIOUS if AP doesn't win, or at least get a decent chunk of respect from the voters.
          My Rig:

Guitar:
          Fender MIM Black strat
          Epiphone Les Paul Studio
          Epiphone Sheraton II Semi-hollow
          Walnut Telecaster

Furman PL Plus-C Power Conditioner
          Ampeg M-15
          '67 Bassman
          Jet City JCA100H (signed by Mike Soldano himself)
          Ampeg 4x12 Cab with G12T75's

Great deals with: Laura at ValveQueen, Ovid9, tasson50

Comment

I'm a Vikings fan, and a Kansas Citian, pretty excited both my backs had a tremendous year coming off torn ACL's. AP for MVP!
            Originally Posted by Sad Navigator

Breaux, I stole hypnodog first. Eloy is a copycat ****************face. KILLIT! is a scholar and a gentleman.

I think you are all mother****************ers.

Peavey 6505+ 112
            Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Modded to ****************!)
            Sparrow Rat Rod "Boss" #182
            Epiphone Les Paul Junior (Also Modded to ****************!)
            Ibanez Artwood AW120
            Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
            iSP Decimator

My Last.FM

BONER DONER-
            Boner Doner on Myspace
            Boner Doner on Facebook
            Boner Doner on Last.FM

1999 Firebird- Project: ANGRY BIRD

Comment

I'm a Vikings fan, and a Kansas Citian, pretty excited both my backs had a tremendous year coming off torn ACL's. AP for MVP!

Breaux, I stole hypnodog first. Eloy is a copycat ****************face. KILLIT! is a scholar and a gentleman.

I think you are all mother****************ers.

Peavey 6505+ 112
              Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Modded to ****************!)
              Sparrow Rat Rod "Boss" #182
              Epiphone Les Paul Junior (Also Modded to ****************!)
              Ibanez Artwood AW120
              Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
              iSP Decimator

My Last.FM

BONER DONER-
              Boner Doner on Myspace
              Boner Doner on Facebook
              Boner Doner on Last.FM

1999 Firebird- Project: ANGRY BIRD

Comment

Tom Brady should get it because he was busy being Tom Brady.

He's set his own bar so high, anything less seems mediocre.

AP was truly amazing though. I wish the Pats could get him.
                Look how hard my heart hurts.
                I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Tom Brady should get it because he was busy being Tom Brady.

He's set his own bar so high, anything less seems mediocre.

AP was truly amazing though. I wish the Pats could get him.
                  Look how hard my heart hurts.
                  I need help, give me the works.

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

The Vikings making it to the playoffs helps Petersons chances greatly IMO. If they had lost that game to the Packers I don't think he would have even had a shot. At this point I think he is probably slightly behind Manning though. I'd guess Manning is leading, Peterson 2nd and Griffin in 3rd. The Redskins also making the playoffs keeps Griffin in the running IMO.
                    Gibson | Mesa Boogie
                    PRS | ESP | Bogner

Comment

The Vikings making it to the playoffs helps Petersons chances greatly IMO. If they had lost that game to the Packers I don't think he would have even had a shot. At this point I think he is probably slightly behind Manning though. I'd guess Manning is leading, Peterson 2nd and Griffin in 3rd. The Redskins also making the playoffs keeps Griffin in the running IMO.
                      Gibson | Mesa Boogie
                      PRS | ESP | Bogner

Comment

Wasn't it like a decade ago where there was a tie for MVP? Was one of Peyton's MVP seasons actually with Steve McNair.

I see that as a possibility because both those guys were essential to each teams success. If I HAD to choose I'd say AD since he came close to breaking a record 20+ years old. But to guys saying AD went against stacked boxes and still performed. You think teams stacked boxes cause they were scared of McGahee/Moreno? No Peyton was their focus and he still put up numbers.

Argument could easily be made for both. Could see a tie happening.
                        Originally Posted by Rampage

You have repressed sexual feelings for your father.

SPAM:PM ME
                        SD Hot Rail LINK
                        Dimarzio Tone Zone-Black F Spaced
                        Dimarzio Air Norton-Black F Spaced

Comment

Wasn't it like a decade ago where there was a tie for MVP? Was one of Peyton's MVP seasons actually with Steve McNair.

I see that as a possibility because both those guys were essential to each teams success. If I HAD to choose I'd say AD since he came close to breaking a record 20+ years old. But to guys saying AD went against stacked boxes and still performed. You think teams stacked boxes cause they were scared of McGahee/Moreno? No Peyton was their focus and he still put up numbers.

Argument could easily be made for both. Could see a tie happening.
                          Originally Posted by Rampage

You have repressed sexual feelings for your father.

SPAM:PM ME
                          SD Hot Rail LINK
                          Dimarzio Tone Zone-Black F Spaced
                          Dimarzio Air Norton-Black F Spaced

Comment

Because no RB no matter how amazing (and Peterson is the best ever probably) is more important than the best QB. Never. Dude is amazing absolutely amazing. Peyton Manning is still MVP.
                            Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Because no RB no matter how amazing (and Peterson is the best ever probably) is more important than the best QB. Never. Dude is amazing absolutely amazing. Peyton Manning is still MVP.
                              Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

AP will be an after thought 5 years after his career is ended due to his leg shattering. No ****************s will be given while Peyton will be a team owner and all time legend.

Minnesota bhz will be off the chart and will only be topped be a stupid fast exit from playoffs

Peyton will be drinking the years of all non MVP's

Comment

Working...
                                X