X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
    View Post

Peterson is just another back. People will remember Peyton for the rest of time.

Yep. I think I put this up on my FB, but this is basically like MJ going to the Wizards and winning the Eastern Conference his first year. What PM did this season is unprecedented and you'll not likely see it again for a very long time. Those guys are good QB's, but when you hear the Broncos Defensive players talk about he changes the team on the other side of the ball and how they've responded, you start to get the picture. No contest MVP = PM.
    #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

View Post

Peterson is just another back. People will remember Peyton for the rest of time.

Yep. I think I put this up on my FB, but this is basically like MJ going to the Wizards and winning the Eastern Conference his first year. What PM did this season is unprecedented and you'll not likely see it again for a very long time. Those guys are good QB's, but when you hear the Broncos Defensive players talk about he changes the team on the other side of the ball and how they've responded, you start to get the picture. No contest MVP = PM.
      #NoLimitCornballBrother

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Comment

View Post

Because the Chiefs suck, and no one in their entire pathetic organization should receive any praise for a 2-14 season

Except the guy that fired Romeo but even then he failed for keeping pioli

Ahh, wasn't talking about this year dude. The year Charles rushed with Jim Brown-esque numbers was the year we went 10-6, and won the division.

No one is praising this years team buddy, trust me Not even me!
        My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

View Post

Because the Chiefs suck, and no one in their entire pathetic organization should receive any praise for a 2-14 season

Except the guy that fired Romeo but even then he failed for keeping pioli

Ahh, wasn't talking about this year dude. The year Charles rushed with Jim Brown-esque numbers was the year we went 10-6, and won the division.

No one is praising this years team buddy, trust me Not even me!

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
          Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

View Post

Peterson is just another back.

You are dead to me.

Comment

View Post

Peterson is just another back.

You are dead to me.

Comment

'Cause Matt Schaub should win it???

Comment

'Cause Matt Schaub should win it???

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                    View Post

Good catch. So, slide Peterson down to ... still top five all time.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                      View Post

Good catch. So, slide Peterson down to ... still top five all time.

Comment

When he is feasting on whatever loser NFC team sorry enough to climb to the sb we can sit and laugh.

I hope it's ap and I hope the Vikings get curb stomped. **************** Minnesota.

Comment

When he is feasting on whatever loser NFC team sorry enough to climb to the sb we can sit and laugh.

I hope it's ap and I hope the Vikings get curb stomped. **************** Minnesota.

Comment

View Post

Ok, and with this we agree

Comment

View Post

Ok, and with this we agree

Comment

View Post

Peyton should also get it because his commercials are hilarious

The new Buick one is so fkn awesome. His fistpump moment brings the lulz every single time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2URz_fApsC0

His Sprint commercials are epic too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G0loI0Jn5M

"Laser, rocket arm" So great.
                                #NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

Working...
                                X