Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convince me that Adrian Peterson shouldn't win the MVP

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peyton is his own offensive coordinator and part time head coach.





    Others just do what they're told.

    Comment


    • Peyton is his own offensive coordinator and part time head coach.





      Others just do what they're told.

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
        View Post

        What are your credentials? Is this like trusting you could play guitar and shat on hipsters because you look like a dork?





        Credibility denied, son.







        Peyton > AP







        AP = after thought in 3 years. More people will remember the spectacular career ending injury he sustains by pushing himself too hard. Simple logic. Dude entered the nfl after huge surgery. He had huge surgery last year. This is his last hurrah before settling in to obscurity and trivial pursuit 'sports edition'.




        Credentials are that I started playing football when I was 8yrs old and all through high school. I have friends that played in college, a few division 1. Did you play football?

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
          View Post

          What are your credentials? Is this like trusting you could play guitar and shat on hipsters because you look like a dork?





          Credibility denied, son.







          Peyton > AP







          AP = after thought in 3 years. More people will remember the spectacular career ending injury he sustains by pushing himself too hard. Simple logic. Dude entered the nfl after huge surgery. He had huge surgery last year. This is his last hurrah before settling in to obscurity and trivial pursuit 'sports edition'.




          Credentials are that I started playing football when I was 8yrs old and all through high school. I have friends that played in college, a few division 1. Did you play football?

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
            View Post

            Peyton is his own offensive coordinator and part time head coach.





            Others just do what they're told.




            **************** You, Dave.......





























































































            Peytonisso****************inggood



            Seriously, I disagree with you that he should get the MVP this season, but you're probably right that he WILL get the MVP.



            There is an argument to be made that he may be the best QB to ever play the game. His brain is so far superior to other QB's. What kind of a QB comes into an organization and says, "I'll learn your system, but once I learn your system, I'm going to implement mine."



            He brings his own ****************ing playbook to a new team Dude is a ****************ing stud. And I'm a Packers fan, so we've been blessed with two GREAT ****************ing QB's (in a row), but they aren't even in the same league as Peyton...

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
              View Post

              Peyton is his own offensive coordinator and part time head coach.





              Others just do what they're told.




              **************** You, Dave.......





























































































              Peytonisso****************inggood



              Seriously, I disagree with you that he should get the MVP this season, but you're probably right that he WILL get the MVP.



              There is an argument to be made that he may be the best QB to ever play the game. His brain is so far superior to other QB's. What kind of a QB comes into an organization and says, "I'll learn your system, but once I learn your system, I'm going to implement mine."



              He brings his own ****************ing playbook to a new team Dude is a ****************ing stud. And I'm a Packers fan, so we've been blessed with two GREAT ****************ing QB's (in a row), but they aren't even in the same league as Peyton...

              Comment


              • People all doubt Peterson on his injuries. What has he done when coming off injuries? Gets **************** done.

                Comment


                • People all doubt Peterson on his injuries. What has he done when coming off injuries? Gets **************** done.

                  Comment


                  • its probably gonna be a co mvp with the two of them

                    Comment


                    • its probably gonna be a co mvp with the two of them

                      Comment


                      • what sport does that guy play?

                        Comment


                        • what sport does that guy play?

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm
                            View Post

                            People all doubt Peterson on his injuries. What has he done when coming off injuries? Gets **************** done.








                            a lot think his comeback wasnt "natural"

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm
                              View Post

                              People all doubt Peterson on his injuries. What has he done when coming off injuries? Gets **************** done.








                              a lot think his comeback wasnt "natural"

                              Comment








                              • Quote Originally Posted by RaceU4her
                                View Post

                                a lot think his comeback wasnt "natural"




                                I think that's a valid feeling too. Having had ACL reconstructive surgery myself, it takes a LONG time to recover from it. Granted I don't have the physiology nor the drive of an elite athlete, but still. The surgery alone is about as destructive to your body as the injury is.
                                Originally Posted by Jesse G


                                EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X