Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: So my other OCD hobby, gunsmithing... (Epic 1911 .45 build pix)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Impressive work there. What are you going to do with the sights?
    -ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth-Framus: Cobra KT88-VHT: FB-412 P50E-Maxon: OD808-iSP: Decimator-Dunlop: DCR-2SR-Eventide: TimeFactor-Peterson: VS-R Tuner-Furman: AR-15 II-Eventide: PowerFactor-Axess: GRX4 & MFC5

Comment

Wow! Impressive work there. What are you going to do with the sights?
      -ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth-Framus: Cobra KT88-VHT: FB-412 P50E-Maxon: OD808-iSP: Decimator-Dunlop: DCR-2SR-Eventide: TimeFactor-Peterson: VS-R Tuner-Furman: AR-15 II-Eventide: PowerFactor-Axess: GRX4 & MFC5

Comment

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!

They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
        MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!

They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
          MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Looks fantastic man!
            Guitars: Logan Telecasterw/ Duncan P90's Fender MIM Tele w/ Duncan Little 59, Ibanez SZ320 w/ Duncan JB,Alvarez RF4102C
            Amps: Blackstar Stage 60, Blackstar HT20H,Fender Mustang II
            Pedals:BBE Supa Charger, Dunlop EVH Wah, Dunlop Volume, TC Nova Delay, TC Polytune,Zvex Distortron,MXR Custom BadAss OD, Xotic AC Boost,Dane Electro 7 band EQ, CC Tremolo, Line6 M5
            Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

Looks fantastic man!
              Guitars: Logan Telecasterw/ Duncan P90's Fender MIM Tele w/ Duncan Little 59, Ibanez SZ320 w/ Duncan JB,Alvarez RF4102C
              Amps: Blackstar Stage 60, Blackstar HT20H,Fender Mustang II
              Pedals:BBE Supa Charger, Dunlop EVH Wah, Dunlop Volume, TC Nova Delay, TC Polytune,Zvex Distortron,MXR Custom BadAss OD, Xotic AC Boost,Dane Electro 7 band EQ, CC Tremolo, Line6 M5
              Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

Now how to legally get this to you for the same treatment....or at least improving the internal workings to make it a better shooter... not really interested in cosmetics.

Guitars
                Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
                Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

Now how to legally get this to you for the same treatment....or at least improving the internal workings to make it a better shooter... not really interested in cosmetics.

Guitars
                  Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
                  Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

Nice!

Love me a good 1911. Especially Springfield. Got a Springfield Mil-Spec myself.
                    PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Nice!

Love me a good 1911. Especially Springfield. Got a Springfield Mil-Spec myself.
                      PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar
                        View Post

as long as all the fire control holes are drilled on spec chances are the Cylinder & Slide fire control kit will drop in. In the day of modern CNC manufacturing it's getting easier to get stuff that's built dimensionally correct.

Here's what I'm talking about...

The more "Match" style one

This is the one I got. It's the one the Marines use in their MEU-SOC pistols

Once your trigger pull is squared away you need a good trigger like the Harrison or 10-8 with a fixed over travel stop. Set your trigger properly and you're set.
                        Originally Posted by Elemenope

You get 1 free punch...They can't hit you back..Call the cops..Anything. Who??

Originally Posted by RSBro

madryan

Rack building thread...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ies-rig...-Pix

Amp Packing Tutorial

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ial&highlight=

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar
                          View Post

as long as all the fire control holes are drilled on spec chances are the Cylinder & Slide fire control kit will drop in. In the day of modern CNC manufacturing it's getting easier to get stuff that's built dimensionally correct.

Here's what I'm talking about...

The more "Match" style one

This is the one I got. It's the one the Marines use in their MEU-SOC pistols

Once your trigger pull is squared away you need a good trigger like the Harrison or 10-8 with a fixed over travel stop. Set your trigger properly and you're set.

madryan

Rack building thread...

Amp Packing Tutorial

Comment

Love 1911's.

Have a Kimber Pro Cary II myself. Just like this:

Comment

Love 1911's.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cohn
                                View Post

Love 1911's.

I worked over an original Pro-Carry once upon a time...

madryan

Rack building thread...

Amp Packing Tutorial

Comment

Working...
                                X