Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldeneye, the movie

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Natalia. OMG.

    Famke. OMG



    http://i2.listal.com/image/545304/93...ke-janssen.jpg
    If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal.
    -- Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

    Comment


    • #62
      Love that movie. Love the game.



      Famke Janssen is sex on legs.
      Originally Posted by jnurp


      murdoch always brings teh lulz.









      Originally Posted by RockStarBassist


      Also MurdochV wins thread.









      Originally Posted by sleewell


      Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

      Comment


      • #63
        Love that movie. Love the game.



        Famke Janssen is sex on legs.
        Originally Posted by jnurp


        murdoch always brings teh lulz.









        Originally Posted by RockStarBassist


        Also MurdochV wins thread.









        Originally Posted by sleewell


        Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

        Comment


        • #64






          Quote Originally Posted by akapuli
          View Post

          I feel effin' old.




          Well, I'm 27, but like I said I've really only watched a couple of the bond films - none of the older ones, so don't feel bad
          Originally Posted by Rampage


          **************** cleans, play distortion?









          Originally Posted by RiffDaemon


          The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike









          Originally Posted by buddhapaugh


          I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----







          Guitars:
          Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez


          Amps/Cabs
          Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

          FX
          ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

          Comment


          • #65






            Quote Originally Posted by akapuli
            View Post

            I feel effin' old.




            Well, I'm 27, but like I said I've really only watched a couple of the bond films - none of the older ones, so don't feel bad
            Originally Posted by Rampage


            **************** cleans, play distortion?









            Originally Posted by RiffDaemon


            The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike









            Originally Posted by buddhapaugh


            I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----







            Guitars:
            Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez


            Amps/Cabs
            Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

            FX
            ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

            Comment


            • #66
              Goldeneye was just released when I began to take an interest in James Bond. That along with the game kinda made that storyline a staple of my childhood...so many hours spent on multiplayer...
              PRS Tremonti Signature in Charcoal Burst
              Gibson Les Paul Studio Nitro (Electric Lime)
              PRS SE One
              --
              EVH 5150 III 50w / 212 5150 III cab
              Blackstar HT-5

              Comment


              • #67
                Goldeneye was just released when I began to take an interest in James Bond. That along with the game kinda made that storyline a staple of my childhood...so many hours spent on multiplayer...
                PRS Tremonti Signature in Charcoal Burst
                Gibson Les Paul Studio Nitro (Electric Lime)
                PRS SE One
                --
                EVH 5150 III 50w / 212 5150 III cab
                Blackstar HT-5

                Comment


                • #68
                  Boris. This guy was the ultimate villain.
                  If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal.
                  -- Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Boris. This guy was the ultimate villain.
                    If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal.
                    -- Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Yes.



                      I love Goldeneye. The Pierce Brosnan movies that came after it were just too ridiculous except the last one he was in I liked.



                      I was seriously turned on by Xenia when I was a kid.



                      And the game was good as well, they did such an excellent job of making it like the movie.
                      Originally Posted by Jimmy James


                      Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.



                      YouTube • Soundclick

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Yes.



                        I love Goldeneye. The Pierce Brosnan movies that came after it were just too ridiculous except the last one he was in I liked.



                        I was seriously turned on by Xenia when I was a kid.



                        And the game was good as well, they did such an excellent job of making it like the movie.
                        Originally Posted by Jimmy James


                        Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.



                        YouTube • Soundclick

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I think a person's opinion of best Bond probably has a bunch to do with their age - my bro in law and I were discussing this a while back. I'm 28 and he's 26, so since Bond didn't really exist in our own little worlds before Pierce Brosnan, he's the standard we hold other Bonds to by default. That said, I still like Daniel Craig better.
                          GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

                          The Band

                          Good Transactions







                          Originally Posted by Ovid9


                          I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

                          How did you fap in a room like that?



                          Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I think a person's opinion of best Bond probably has a bunch to do with their age - my bro in law and I were discussing this a while back. I'm 28 and he's 26, so since Bond didn't really exist in our own little worlds before Pierce Brosnan, he's the standard we hold other Bonds to by default. That said, I still like Daniel Craig better.
                            GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

                            The Band

                            Good Transactions







                            Originally Posted by Ovid9


                            I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

                            How did you fap in a room like that?



                            Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              The problem with Daniel Craig for me is that Bond is supposed to be suave as ****************. The ultimate womanizer. I'm just not buying that from Daniel Craig.
                              GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                The problem with Daniel Craig for me is that Bond is supposed to be suave as ****************. The ultimate womanizer. I'm just not buying that from Daniel Craig.
                                GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X