Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldeneye, the movie

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I wasn't much of a Brosnan fan until he played Bond. His depiction of Bond was as good if not better than Sean which says a lot for me. The Bond films he did were great! The Bond chicks roles were better too.



    Daniel Craig is alright, but Brosnan just was meant for the role.



    As for Renee Russo (TCA), hot yes, but the chin is a bit Lenoish

    Comment


    • #32
      All you guys who think that Brosnan was the best Bond need to a) read some of Flemming's books and b) re-watch the original Sean Connery movies.



      Don't get me wrong, there were some good moments in those movies, but Brosnan never made me believe he was capable of the ruthlessness that it takes to be a spy.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Gibson Les Paul Traditional<br />
      Warmoth Custom Soloist<br />
      Ibanez S370 <br />
      Gibson SG Special<br />
      '77 Marshall JMP 2203<br />
      <a href="http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages</a><br />
      -------- <br />
      <div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RaceU4her</strong>
      <a href="showthread.php?p=41701992#post41701992" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
      </div>
      <div class="message"><font size="1">i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru</font></div>

      </div>
      </div>
      </div> </font></div>

      Comment


      • #33
        All you guys who think that Brosnan was the best Bond need to a) read some of Flemming's books and b) re-watch the original Sean Connery movies.



        Don't get me wrong, there were some good moments in those movies, but Brosnan never made me believe he was capable of the ruthlessness that it takes to be a spy.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Gibson Les Paul Traditional<br />
        Warmoth Custom Soloist<br />
        Ibanez S370 <br />
        Gibson SG Special<br />
        '77 Marshall JMP 2203<br />
        <a href="http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages</a><br />
        -------- <br />
        <div class="bbcode_container">
        <div class="bbcode_quote">
        <div class="quote_container">
        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RaceU4her</strong>
        <a href="showthread.php?p=41701992#post41701992" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
        </div>
        <div class="message"><font size="1">i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru</font></div>

        </div>
        </div>
        </div> </font></div>

        Comment


        • #34






          Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
          View Post

          FWIW, I didn't know who Eric Serra was until 5 minutes ago.




          He wrote soundtracks for Luc Besson and co. Played a mean slap bass in the movie Subway.



          http://www.thepinksmoke.com/lambertathon3page1.htm
          <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;It's all sratched up, Zuzu&quot;</div><br><br>Your wattage may vary

          Comment


          • #35






            Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
            View Post

            FWIW, I didn't know who Eric Serra was until 5 minutes ago.




            He wrote soundtracks for Luc Besson and co. Played a mean slap bass in the movie Subway.



            http://www.thepinksmoke.com/lambertathon3page1.htm
            <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;It's all sratched up, Zuzu&quot;</div><br><br>Your wattage may vary

            Comment


            • #36
              Agreed. I always really enjoyed Goldeneye.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><a href="http://soundcloud.com/shotgunroyale" target="_blank">Shotgun Royale</a></font><br />
              <br />
              <font size="1"><a href="http://www.last.fm/user/toddersby" target="_blank">last.fm</a></font></div>

              Comment


              • #37
                Agreed. I always really enjoyed Goldeneye.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><a href="http://soundcloud.com/shotgunroyale" target="_blank">Shotgun Royale</a></font><br />
                <br />
                <font size="1"><a href="http://www.last.fm/user/toddersby" target="_blank">last.fm</a></font></div>

                Comment


                • #38
                  wow... till now I thought I was the only one that thought Brosnan was a great Bond!... god bless the internets... unless this is some sort of trick..then **************** all you guys!
                  <div class="signaturecontainer">Member of the SG Army<img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    wow... till now I thought I was the only one that thought Brosnan was a great Bond!... god bless the internets... unless this is some sort of trick..then **************** all you guys!
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">Member of the SG Army<img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I was 15 when that came out.



                      Famke in Goldeneye and Sharon Stone all sweaty in Total Recall are the tops for evil hotness to me.



                      CHANGE: 1. Demoralization 2. Destabilization 3. Crisis 4. Normalization

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I was 15 when that came out.



                        Famke in Goldeneye and Sharon Stone all sweaty in Total Recall are the tops for evil hotness to me.



                        CHANGE: 1. Demoralization 2. Destabilization 3. Crisis 4. Normalization

                        Comment


                        • #42






                          Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
                          View Post

                          Remington Steel was kind of like bond IIRC.










                          Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                          View Post

                          I think that's why he got the Bond gig.




                          Actually, he was married to a woman who was in 'For Your Eyes Only' and was visiting the set one day and apparently Cubby Broccoli saw him and said right there 'That's our next Bond when Roger retires'...



                          He was supposed to replace Roger Moore, but NBC (or whatever network) brought back Remington Steele based on all the hype surrounding him being the new Bond, and the Studio couldn't accommodate filming around his TV schedule. And really, didn't want him playing Steele and Bond at the same time.



                          I liked 'Goldeneye' but I felt Brosnan's time had passed to play Bond by then, and then each subsequent movie just got worse and worse...



                          He is one suave MotherF**ker though...
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">Although, if I may, let me take off my assistant’s skirt and put on my Barbra Streisand in The Prince of Tides ass-masking therapist pantsuit.<br />
                          <br />
                          If I know your uncle, they're at least strippers.</div>

                          Comment


                          • #43






                            Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
                            View Post

                            Remington Steel was kind of like bond IIRC.










                            Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                            View Post

                            I think that's why he got the Bond gig.




                            Actually, he was married to a woman who was in 'For Your Eyes Only' and was visiting the set one day and apparently Cubby Broccoli saw him and said right there 'That's our next Bond when Roger retires'...



                            He was supposed to replace Roger Moore, but NBC (or whatever network) brought back Remington Steele based on all the hype surrounding him being the new Bond, and the Studio couldn't accommodate filming around his TV schedule. And really, didn't want him playing Steele and Bond at the same time.



                            I liked 'Goldeneye' but I felt Brosnan's time had passed to play Bond by then, and then each subsequent movie just got worse and worse...



                            He is one suave MotherF**ker though...
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">Although, if I may, let me take off my assistant’s skirt and put on my Barbra Streisand in The Prince of Tides ass-masking therapist pantsuit.<br />
                            <br />
                            If I know your uncle, they're at least strippers.</div>

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              don't be shy, Mrs. Doubtfire.







                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="orange">BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER</font><br />
                              Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.</div>

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                don't be shy, Mrs. Doubtfire.







                                <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="orange">BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER</font><br />
                                Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.</div>

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X