What do you guys think of this speaker cab ??

codecontra

• Members

That set up has been a standard for a while now. My 1960A is about to get the same treatment. It started with all 75's, went to 75's and ET65's (big improvement), and now I am going to try the 75's and V30's.

I didn't look at the condition or shipping charges but the price is a little high. If it was all V30's, then you would be in the ballpark.

• Members

That set up has been a standard for a while now. My 1960A is about to get the same treatment. It started with all 75's, went to 75's and ET65's (big improvement), and now I am going to try the 75's and V30's.

I didn't look at the condition or shipping charges but the price is a little high. If it was all V30's, then you would be in the ballpark.

• Members

Yeah, I can't seem to find one locally with the cross pattern set up. I'm a bit concerned over shipping something this huge. The seller said he will do it shipped for $525, which is not too bad considering it is going to cost him around $100 to ship and insure. But it is still $525 and I don't even know what it will sound like until I get it.

• Members

Yeah, I can't seem to find one locally with the cross pattern set up. I'm a bit concerned over shipping something this huge. The seller said he will do it shipped for $525, which is not too bad considering it is going to cost him around $100 to ship and insure. But it is still $525 and I don't even know what it will sound like until I get it.

Archived