Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got my Xmass present from da wife today, Secksy pix inside.

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Great Xmas present!



    Remove the pick guard, what are you a child?



    Derek

    Comment


    • #77
      Great Xmas present!



      Remove the pick guard, what are you a child?



      Derek

      Comment


      • #78
        **************** my life.



        I have a chub...



        Gorgeous guitar man...Absolutely gorgeous.
        My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

        Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

        Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

        Comment


        • #79
          **************** my life.



          I have a chub...



          Gorgeous guitar man...Absolutely gorgeous.
          My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

          Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
          Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

          Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

          Comment


          • #80






            Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle
            View Post

            ****************.

            Keep her forever.




            That ^. A person who is cool and also cares enough (or is crazy enough ) to do what they can to get you something you really like is a rarity.



            Great-looking guitar BTW.
            __________________________________________________ ________
            Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

            Comment


            • #81






              Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle
              View Post

              ****************.

              Keep her forever.




              That ^. A person who is cool and also cares enough (or is crazy enough ) to do what they can to get you something you really like is a rarity.



              Great-looking guitar BTW.
              __________________________________________________ ________
              Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

              Comment


              • #82






                Quote Originally Posted by fretless
                View Post











                Quote Originally Posted by "sasquatch"
                View Post

                how much do each of them weigh? just curious.




                __________________________________________________ ________
                Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

                Comment


                • #83






                  Quote Originally Posted by fretless
                  View Post











                  Quote Originally Posted by "sasquatch"
                  View Post

                  how much do each of them weigh? just curious.




                  __________________________________________________ ________
                  Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Dude, I have an Agile that looks just like. Probably just as good too......







                    I keed I keed! That is awesome! I'm not a huge silverburst fan myself, but that is pretty damn sexy. Bet it plays like a dream!



                    Your wife is awesome!
                    Originally Posted by TheEternal


                    Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?









                    Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                    life's too short not to eat bee's




                    Good Transactions

                    Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

                    Fix Congress First

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Dude, I have an Agile that looks just like. Probably just as good too......







                      I keed I keed! That is awesome! I'm not a huge silverburst fan myself, but that is pretty damn sexy. Bet it plays like a dream!



                      Your wife is awesome!
                      Originally Posted by TheEternal


                      Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?









                      Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                      life's too short not to eat bee's




                      Good Transactions

                      Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                      Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

                      Fix Congress First

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Silverburst for sexual gratus FTW ...
                        I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Silverburst for sexual gratus FTW ...
                          I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            That is so gorgeous... Congrats, man.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              That is so gorgeous... Congrats, man.

                              Comment


                              • #90






                                Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                                View Post

                                Dude, I have an Agile that looks just like. Probably just as good too......







                                I keed I keed! That is awesome! I'm not a huge silverburst fan myself, but that is pretty damn sexy. Bet it plays like a dream!



                                Your wife is awesome!




                                Honestly, I don't think it's plays or sounds any better than my les paul studios, or standards, it just looks wayyyyy ****************ing cooler, and took someone a lot longer to make by hand. Everything that effects the tone is exactly the same on studio as custom, a lot of people won't admit that but it's true. The only real added value of a custom is to ogle it haha
                                Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


                                It's cool...you don't have to have any idea what you're talking about to post here.

                                It's alright.









                                Originally Posted by Wizard of Ozz



                                I've owned at least 50 Marshalls...

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X