Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums

Are these forums pig dog slow for just me.....or is it slow for everybody?

yeah, slowest forum of any genre I've ever seen. One would think a community as large as HC would have the budget to ante up and fix this **************** ...
    Originally Posted by Murdoch

That's what you get for putting a goddamned Floyd on a Lester. ****************************.

Comment

yeah, slowest forum of any genre I've ever seen. One would think a community as large as HC would have the budget to ante up and fix this **************** ...
      Originally Posted by Murdoch

That's what you get for putting a goddamned Floyd on a Lester. ****************************.

Comment

It timed out trying to open this thread.

Irony...
        Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

Irony...
          Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

the servers are steam powered and every time they slow down they have to shovel some more coal in to get them back up to speed
            GREETINGS AND FELICITATIONS, CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY!

Comment

the servers are steam powered and every time they slow down they have to shovel some more coal in to get them back up to speed
              GREETINGS AND FELICITATIONS, CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY!

Comment

Slow as ****************......... since I've been a member....... 2009..........
                Electric Amps MVU-120, Electric Amps 6x12, Ampeg V4B, Emperor 2x12, Dunwich Amps (Matamp clone reverb), Edwards Les Paul, Bacchus Flying VBAT Pharoah, Saturn V, Aphelion, Diamond Compressor, Droptune, Chili Picoso, Boss BF-3,HarmonyMan, Goatkeeper, Echobox, Octa-switch, EB volumeGood Deals With: Senor Limpio, lordviper63, facefirst, The Riffer, xxxslayedxxx, DunwichAmps, Firebrand, paulderlunas

Comment

Slow as ****************......... since I've been a member....... 2009..........
                  Electric Amps MVU-120, Electric Amps 6x12, Ampeg V4B, Emperor 2x12, Dunwich Amps (Matamp clone reverb), Edwards Les Paul, Bacchus Flying VBAT Pharoah, Saturn V, Aphelion, Diamond Compressor, Droptune, Chili Picoso, Boss BF-3,HarmonyMan, Goatkeeper, Echobox, Octa-switch, EB volumeGood Deals With: Senor Limpio, lordviper63, facefirst, The Riffer, xxxslayedxxx, DunwichAmps, Firebrand, paulderlunas

Comment

This whole forum is really just an extravagant social experiment.

First, they wanted to see what would happen if they disabled one frequently used area of the site. And the search was no more.

Then, they wanted to see what would happen if they restored that one function, but at the sacrifice of the bandwidth intensive user interface the people had grown accustom to. And HC2.0 was born.

Now they're wanting to see just how little bandwidth they can devote to the site and still keep an unspecified percentage of their patronage. So we must each take turns loading pages.

The site is owned by Bain Capital. It's all about lowering cost and retaining ad revenue. We're guinea pigs for the rest of their holdings.

Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall

Originally Posted by Sixtonoize

This.

I couldn't have said it better.

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

Yeah I'm with Abstract here...

Originally Posted by Bob Savage

I like your style, and attention to reason.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.

Originally Posted by justcrash

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

Comment

This whole forum is really just an extravagant social experiment.

First, they wanted to see what would happen if they disabled one frequently used area of the site. And the search was no more.

Then, they wanted to see what would happen if they restored that one function, but at the sacrifice of the bandwidth intensive user interface the people had grown accustom to. And HC2.0 was born.

Now they're wanting to see just how little bandwidth they can devote to the site and still keep an unspecified percentage of their patronage. So we must each take turns loading pages.

The site is owned by Bain Capital. It's all about lowering cost and retaining ad revenue. We're guinea pigs for the rest of their holdings.

Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall

This.

I couldn't have said it better.

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

Yeah I'm with Abstract here...

Originally Posted by Bob Savage

I like your style, and attention to reason.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.

Originally Posted by justcrash

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

Comment

I don't know what you guys are always complaining about. This site loads fairly normally for me. Like, right now, for instance, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Guitars: Music Man JP6; Jackson USA Select SLS; Hand Made Customs / Amp/Effects: Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra
                        Bass: Schecter Stiletto Studio-4 / Amp/Effects: Roland CB-30
                        Drums: Roland TD-20 / / Amp/Effect: lolwut?

Comment

I don't know what you guys are always complaining about. This site loads fairly normally for me. Like, right now, for instance, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Guitars: Music Man JP6; Jackson USA Select SLS; Hand Made Customs / Amp/Effects: Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra
                          Bass: Schecter Stiletto Studio-4 / Amp/Effects: Roland CB-30
                          Drums: Roland TD-20 / / Amp/Effect: lolwut?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther
                            View Post

Irony...

hahhaha

It's cool...you don't have to have any idea what you're talking about to post here.

It's alright.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Ozz

I've owned at least 50 Marshalls...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther
                              View Post

Irony...

hahhaha

It's cool...you don't have to have any idea what you're talking about to post here.

It's alright.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Ozz

I've owned at least 50 Marshalls...

Comment

Working...
                              X