Not So Loved Albums That You Love

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Just Mike
    View Post

Gino Vannelli-Brother to Brother (1979!). One of my early influences and it still blows me away today. Thought it was Larry Carlton on guitar.

Hell Yes

With the late, great Mark Craney on drums
    Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Just Mike
      View Post

Gino Vannelli-Brother to Brother (1979!). One of my early influences and it still blows me away today. Thought it was Larry Carlton on guitar.

Hell Yes

With the late, great Mark Craney on drums
      Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus
        View Post

Are you kidding? I Love that album! Absolutely perfect for long night time drives, I think it's my favourite of theirs. While Takk had more standout tracks, I think () is more consistent and definitely better at creating a mood.

I love it too, obviously. It was the first one of theirs that I bought. I love

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

View Post

Are you kidding? I Love that album! Absolutely perfect for long night time drives, I think it's my favourite of theirs. While Takk had more standout tracks, I think () is more consistent and definitely better at creating a mood.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus
            View Post

#NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus
              View Post

#NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Sugir Ros = music for people that think Radiohead it to mainstream
                Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                    View Post

STP - Tiny Music... Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop

Oh yeah, that one too!

View Post

Bloc Party - A Weekend in the City Their first album was a breakthough instant hit here, then this one was felt to be a damp squib, the following album was thought of as a return to form. But for me the songs on this album are open and heartfelt, and I don't listen to it much because there are moments I find pretty damn emotional.

This too, however no emotional attachment. Just a good album.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                      View Post

STP - Tiny Music... Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop

Oh yeah, that one too!

View Post

Bloc Party - A Weekend in the City Their first album was a breakthough instant hit here, then this one was felt to be a damp squib, the following album was thought of as a return to form. But for me the songs on this album are open and heartfelt, and I don't listen to it much because there are moments I find pretty damn emotional.

This too, however no emotional attachment. Just a good album.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski
                        View Post

Radiohead sold out when they released Kid A
                        Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
                        http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski
                          View Post

Radiohead sold out when they released Kid A
                          Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
                          http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

deftones self titled is my favorite by them and always seems to be last in everyone else's list of deftones albums

Comment

deftones self titled is my favorite by them and always seems to be last in everyone else's list of deftones albums

Comment

We should rename this thread "Albums that everyone loves but the music industry isn't pushing them anymore so we think they're obscure or unpopular", lol. With a couple exceptions. Like Load, for example. A lot of people actually bash that album because it isn't 80's Metallica, but I really liked it.
                                GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

Working...
                                X