Did anyone see a surprise in their first paychecks for the new year?

AdrianPOA

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

48%???

Last I knew it only went up 2% from 4.2% to 6.2%...any links to where you got the 48% number?

EDIT: Scratch that, I see how you got that number...though you make it sound a lot worse than it is.

On a 3000 paycheck it's an extra 60 bucks...ridiculous? Yes...but shouldn't be the end of the world...

• Members

48%???

Last I knew it only went up 2% from 4.2% to 6.2%...any links to where you got the 48% number?

EDIT: Scratch that, I see how you got that number...though you make it sound a lot worse than it is.

On a 3000 paycheck it's an extra 60 bucks...ridiculous? Yes...but shouldn't be the end of the world...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

48%???

The deduction went up 48%. Still, {censored} sucks.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

48%???

The deduction went up 48%. Still, {censored} sucks.

• Members

I was supposed to get a raise, retroactive from april... but stupid finance department is saying that the budget passed in april 2012 was a "draft" budget and not the "real" one.

HOW THE {censored} DO YOU PASS A DRAFT BUDGET??

• Members

I was supposed to get a raise, retroactive from april... but stupid finance department is saying that the budget passed in april 2012 was a "draft" budget and not the "real" one.

HOW THE {censored} DO YOU PASS A DRAFT BUDGET??

Archived