Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see a surprise in their first paychecks for the new year?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looooooooooooooooioioooool











    Sorry ran out of "o's" and had to supplement them with "i's"

    Damn California
    ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
    Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
    carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
      View Post

      Moved from California to Iowa.









      Blames it on taxes.





      Didn't make enough to pay taxes, ever.





      Was on receiving end of wealth redistribution.





      Blames dumb move to iowa on tax fail.




      been in wisconsin for like 8 months. and i moved to kansas before iowa. and i left california more than once.





      every time, it was the austrian's fault. 96, 98, 01, and 06.
      the world is one big fist fight.







      Originally Posted by duncan


      I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









      Originally Posted by Rear Naked


      I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
        View Post

        Moved from California to Iowa.









        Blames it on taxes.





        Didn't make enough to pay taxes, ever.





        Was on receiving end of wealth redistribution.





        Blames dumb move to iowa on tax fail.




        been in wisconsin for like 8 months. and i moved to kansas before iowa. and i left california more than once.





        every time, it was the austrian's fault. 96, 98, 01, and 06.
        the world is one big fist fight.







        Originally Posted by duncan


        I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









        Originally Posted by Rear Naked


        I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by nerol1st
          View Post





          Needs to have WH superimposed





          This is just a start of what we will be seeing in the next several years. Careful what ya wish for.



          Entitlements all come at a cost to mostly anyone who works and pays into the system.



          Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by nerol1st
            View Post





            Needs to have WH superimposed





            This is just a start of what we will be seeing in the next several years. Careful what ya wish for.



            Entitlements all come at a cost to mostly anyone who works and pays into the system.



            Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
              View Post





              Well, we've allowed them to pretty much rig it that unless they get redistricted its almost impossible to vote them out. We be ****************ed. We be ****************ed hard.




              Not true at all. Vote the ****************ers out and they are out.



              Our problem is we are too ****************ing polarized and partisan. It takes one vote to decide in or out. Politicians used to have to work harder to acquire votes from all sides. Not so much today. Just a few independents and you are in because the partisan support for incumbents have never been higher.



              Lastly it's just dumb people with the power to vote and not have to make an educated vote. Most of the voters seldom look at any candidates records. It's about party. Stupidity levels as high as they can go.

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                View Post





                Well, we've allowed them to pretty much rig it that unless they get redistricted its almost impossible to vote them out. We be ****************ed. We be ****************ed hard.




                Not true at all. Vote the ****************ers out and they are out.



                Our problem is we are too ****************ing polarized and partisan. It takes one vote to decide in or out. Politicians used to have to work harder to acquire votes from all sides. Not so much today. Just a few independents and you are in because the partisan support for incumbents have never been higher.



                Lastly it's just dumb people with the power to vote and not have to make an educated vote. Most of the voters seldom look at any candidates records. It's about party. Stupidity levels as high as they can go.

                Comment


                • Vote out all incumbents. Seek out alternative party/independent candidates. OR, just continue doing what we have been doing and remain stupid enough to bitch about what you VOTED FOR.
                  Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

                  Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

                  Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

                  Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







                  Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


                  So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.









                  Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


                  Sheikpwnt









                  Originally Posted by Murdoch


                  We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

                  Comment


                  • Vote out all incumbents. Seek out alternative party/independent candidates. OR, just continue doing what we have been doing and remain stupid enough to bitch about what you VOTED FOR.
                    Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

                    Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

                    Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

                    Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







                    Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


                    So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.









                    Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


                    Sheikpwnt









                    Originally Posted by Murdoch


                    We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

                    Comment


                    • I saw a nice $450 increase in my paycheck because I no longer have to support my drug addict ex-wife.
                      This space available for rent...

                      Comment


                      • I saw a nice $450 increase in my paycheck because I no longer have to support my drug addict ex-wife.
                        This space available for rent...

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by Critical Ninja
                          View Post

                          I saw a nice $450 increase in my paycheck because I no longer have to support my drug addict ex-wife.






                          Critical ninja is critical.
                          Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

                          Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

                          Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

                          Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







                          Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


                          So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.









                          Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


                          Sheikpwnt









                          Originally Posted by Murdoch


                          We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by Critical Ninja
                            View Post

                            I saw a nice $450 increase in my paycheck because I no longer have to support my drug addict ex-wife.






                            Critical ninja is critical.
                            Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

                            Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

                            Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

                            Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







                            Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


                            So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.









                            Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


                            Sheikpwnt









                            Originally Posted by Murdoch


                            We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

                            Comment


                            • Forgive my populist ignorance....But why is DC trying to reduce the deficit on our backs when it appears to me that we could stop giving large chunks of cash to the rest of the world?
                              Look how hard my heart hurts.
                              I need help, give me the works.







                              Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                              I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                              Originally Posted by telephant


                              You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                              Comment


                              • Forgive my populist ignorance....But why is DC trying to reduce the deficit on our backs when it appears to me that we could stop giving large chunks of cash to the rest of the world?
                                Look how hard my heart hurts.
                                I need help, give me the works.







                                Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                                I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                                Originally Posted by telephant


                                You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X