Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My band is getting together as whole for the 1st time in 22 years, opening for DRI..

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spam that when it gets closer. I'll hafta see what I can do. It'd be cool to see DRI and meet a forumite or two.
    Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
      View Post

Spam that when it gets closer. I'll hafta see what I can do. It'd be cool to see DRI and meet a forumite or two.

Are you close to the QC?

Comment

View Post

Are you close to the QC?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN
          View Post

Are you close to the QC?

In the relative sense of people on a forum, yes. In reality, not super close. I'm down Peoria way.

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
          Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN
            View Post

Are you close to the QC?

In the relative sense of people on a forum, yes. In reality, not super close. I'm down Peoria way.

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMETL/
              View Post

Really? Grew up on it. It was the thing to be into if you were into any aggressive, heavy music at the time ala Metallica, Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies and punk/hardcore scene of the mid/late 80's. Sorry if you weren't there. You can move on, obviously nothing to see here for you. I used to be in a band at that time that played in that sort of scene. Sorry we aren't all 23 years old at the moment.

This. Crossover was for the times when you didn't necessarily want the technicality of speed metal but you wanted the speed and aggression. There was good and bad, DRI being probably the best I would say.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMETL/
                View Post

Really? Grew up on it. It was the thing to be into if you were into any aggressive, heavy music at the time ala Metallica, Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies and punk/hardcore scene of the mid/late 80's. Sorry if you weren't there. You can move on, obviously nothing to see here for you. I used to be in a band at that time that played in that sort of scene. Sorry we aren't all 23 years old at the moment.

This. Crossover was for the times when you didn't necessarily want the technicality of speed metal but you wanted the speed and aggression. There was good and bad, DRI being probably the best I would say.

Comment

View Post

Cool. I lived in Moline for a year or so. Sometimes I forget that forumites exist in the real world and some actually within close proximity lol

Comment

View Post

Cool. I lived in Moline for a year or so. Sometimes I forget that forumites exist in the real world and some actually within close proximity lol

Comment

• "DRI? oh, isn't that the band that sounds like Municipal Waste?" - young drummer kid from a band we played a show with once
                      =====
                      Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

Comment

• "DRI? oh, isn't that the band that sounds like Municipal Waste?" - young drummer kid from a band we played a show with once
                        =====
                        Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by hcprimerib
                          View Post

"DRI? oh, isn't that the band that sounds like Municipal Waste?" - young drummer kid from a band we played a show with once

WOW. Just...WOW.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by hcprimerib
                            View Post

"DRI? oh, isn't that the band that sounds like Municipal Waste?" - young drummer kid from a band we played a show with once

WOW. Just...WOW.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN
                              View Post

I know.

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN
                                View Post

I know.

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

Working...
                                X