Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My band is getting together as whole for the 1st time in 22 years, opening for DRI..

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31






    Quote Originally Posted by duncan
    View Post

    What's sad? I'm not old and into old school, washed up, and borderline obscure thrash?



    Wow, I guess so.




    Nevermind.
    My gear thread:
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1625196


    www.myspace.com/zedthez
    www.myspace.com/pusserqchc
    www.myspace.com/distemperqchc
    www.myspace.com/rocketparkrip20042008
    webcast of ZED:
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2375190

    Comment


    • #32






      Quote Originally Posted by duncan
      View Post

      What's sad? I'm not old and into old school, washed up, and borderline obscure thrash?



      Wow, I guess so.




      DRI is not thrash you stupid moron.
      http://www.guitarampboard.com

      Comment


      • #33






        Quote Originally Posted by duncan
        View Post

        What's sad? I'm not old and into old school, washed up, and borderline obscure thrash?



        Wow, I guess so.




        DRI is not thrash you stupid moron.
        http://www.guitarampboard.com

        Comment


        • #34






          Quote Originally Posted by duncan
          View Post

          What's sad? I'm not old and into old school, washed up, and borderline obscure thrash?



          Wow, I guess so.




          Fail Scott, fail.



          Crossover was a crossover between thrash and punk. DRI aren't exactly obscure, but crossover is a genre that can be easily missed in the plethora of styles out there.
          Originally Posted by TheEternal


          Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?









          Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


          life's too short not to eat bee's




          Good Transactions

          Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
          Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

          Fix Congress First

          Comment


          • #35






            Quote Originally Posted by duncan
            View Post

            What's sad? I'm not old and into old school, washed up, and borderline obscure thrash?



            Wow, I guess so.




            Fail Scott, fail.



            Crossover was a crossover between thrash and punk. DRI aren't exactly obscure, but crossover is a genre that can be easily missed in the plethora of styles out there.
            Originally Posted by TheEternal


            Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?









            Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


            life's too short not to eat bee's




            Good Transactions

            Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

            Fix Congress First

            Comment


            • #36
              If I don't know who they are, they're obscure.
              HOURS








              Originally Posted by thegumbootman


              I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

              In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

              I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

              Comment


              • #37
                If I don't know who they are, they're obscure.
                HOURS








                Originally Posted by thegumbootman


                I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

                In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

                I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

                Comment


                • #38
                  It seems like any of those amps would be a good choice. I have a Recto and an SL-X, and the SL-X is more toneful and alive sounding, but Rectos do have that wide, big sound. I would boost it if you went with the Triple Rec.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    It seems like any of those amps would be a good choice. I have a Recto and an SL-X, and the SL-X is more toneful and alive sounding, but Rectos do have that wide, big sound. I would boost it if you went with the Triple Rec.

                    Comment


                    • #40






                      Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74
                      View Post

                      that's sad. Mojo sent.




                      Gear:
                      -Matamp GT1
                      -'78 Les Paul Custom
                      -Avatar Contemporary 4x12 w/ G12K100's
                      -Warwick Thumb LTD
                      -Orange OBC 115
                      -Sunn Concert Lead head
                      -'66 Fender Bassman
                      -Behringer 4x10 (don't judge me, monkey...it sounds really good)
                      - BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, George Lynch Tripler




                      Great Transactions With: Branjispad, Lord Toneking, Cobflake, Sherwin, Tilimo, Shockzmcx, McTallica1, wiseblood, warhead78, Frowsley, JVanDe7, vidnotlaw

                      Comment


                      • #41






                        Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74
                        View Post

                        that's sad. Mojo sent.




                        Gear:
                        -Matamp GT1
                        -'78 Les Paul Custom
                        -Avatar Contemporary 4x12 w/ G12K100's
                        -Warwick Thumb LTD
                        -Orange OBC 115
                        -Sunn Concert Lead head
                        -'66 Fender Bassman
                        -Behringer 4x10 (don't judge me, monkey...it sounds really good)
                        - BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, George Lynch Tripler




                        Great Transactions With: Branjispad, Lord Toneking, Cobflake, Sherwin, Tilimo, Shockzmcx, McTallica1, wiseblood, warhead78, Frowsley, JVanDe7, vidnotlaw

                        Comment


                        • #42






                          Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                          View Post

                          If I don't know who they are, they're obscure.




                          You mean to tell me you have never seen this logo?



                          My gear thread:
                          http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1625196


                          www.myspace.com/zedthez
                          www.myspace.com/pusserqchc
                          www.myspace.com/distemperqchc
                          www.myspace.com/rocketparkrip20042008
                          webcast of ZED:
                          http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2375190

                          Comment


                          • #43






                            Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                            View Post

                            If I don't know who they are, they're obscure.




                            You mean to tell me you have never seen this logo?



                            My gear thread:
                            http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1625196


                            www.myspace.com/zedthez
                            www.myspace.com/pusserqchc
                            www.myspace.com/distemperqchc
                            www.myspace.com/rocketparkrip20042008
                            webcast of ZED:
                            http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2375190

                            Comment


                            • #44






                              Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                              View Post

                              If I don't know who they are, they're obscure.




                              This does make perfect sense.
                              Originally Posted by TheEternal


                              Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?









                              Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                              life's too short not to eat bee's




                              Good Transactions

                              Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

                              Fix Congress First

                              Comment


                              • #45






                                Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                                View Post

                                If I don't know who they are, they're obscure.




                                This does make perfect sense.
                                Originally Posted by TheEternal


                                Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?









                                Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                                life's too short not to eat bee's




                                Good Transactions

                                Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                                Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

                                Fix Congress First

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X