Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

It just so happens I'm a "known spammer"

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It just so happens I'm a "known spammer"

    I went to sign up for a forum for my Eleven rack and after filling out the form I was turned down and the site said I was known spammer. I don't even send e-mail to my mother much less be a spammer. How pray tell can this happen and how do I deal with it?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">If only I was all thumbs</div>

  • #2
    wat
    If you think this forum sucks visit here:<br>http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

    Comment


    • #3
      wat
      If you think this forum sucks visit here:<br>http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

      Comment


      • #4
        Stop spamming this forum

        Thanks
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="center"><font face="Century Gothic"><br />
        <a href="http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/" target="_blank">***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***</a></font></div><font face="Century Gothic"><br />
        <b><u><font size="6">Spam</font></u></b><ul><li>midiman anniversary edition 2x2 - <font color="olive">$50 shipped</font></li>
        <li>carvin dcm 1500 power amp - <font color="olive">$150 shipped</font></li>
        </ul><br />
        <br />
        </font></div>

        Comment


        • #5
          Stop spamming this forum

          Thanks
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="center"><font face="Century Gothic"><br />
          <a href="http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/" target="_blank">***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***</a></font></div><font face="Century Gothic"><br />
          <b><u><font size="6">Spam</font></u></b><ul><li>midiman anniversary edition 2x2 - <font color="olive">$50 shipped</font></li>
          <li>carvin dcm 1500 power amp - <font color="olive">$150 shipped</font></li>
          </ul><br />
          <br />
          </font></div>

          Comment


          • #6
            we are not representatives for that company.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="7"><font color="deepskyblue"><font color="black"><font size="3"><font face="Arial"><b>the world is one big fist fight.<br />
            <br />
            </b></font></font></font></font></font><div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>duncan</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=46572620#post46572620" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.</div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Rear Naked</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=47312019#post47312019" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.</div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> </div>

            Comment


            • #7
              we are not representatives for that company.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="7"><font color="deepskyblue"><font color="black"><font size="3"><font face="Arial"><b>the world is one big fist fight.<br />
              <br />
              </b></font></font></font></font></font><div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>duncan</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=46572620#post46572620" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.</div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Rear Naked</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=47312019#post47312019" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.</div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> </div>

              Comment


              • #8






                Quote Originally Posted by jhall
                View Post

                I went to sign up for a forum for my Eleven rack and after filling out the form I was turned down and the site said I was known spammer. I don't even send e-mail to my mother much less be a spammer. How pray tell can this happen and how do I deal with it?




                just set up a new gmail/hotmail/yahoo email account and sign up with it.. email accounts are free and easy to get
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.guitarampboard.com">http://www.guitarampboard.com</a><br><br><br>Like my band on FB: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.facebook.com/thefew1">http://www.facebook.com/thefew1</a><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>All prices include shipping to ConUS.</div>

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by jhall
                  View Post

                  I went to sign up for a forum for my Eleven rack and after filling out the form I was turned down and the site said I was known spammer. I don't even send e-mail to my mother much less be a spammer. How pray tell can this happen and how do I deal with it?




                  just set up a new gmail/hotmail/yahoo email account and sign up with it.. email accounts are free and easy to get
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.guitarampboard.com">http://www.guitarampboard.com</a><br><br><br>Like my band on FB: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.facebook.com/thefew1">http://www.facebook.com/thefew1</a><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>All prices include shipping to ConUS.</div>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Do you have a gmail address?

                    It pisses me off when people think that of ALL gmail accounts - but I've encountered it a few times.
                    Sig: don't care enough to have one<br><br><br>WAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Do you have a gmail address?

                      It pisses me off when people think that of ALL gmail accounts - but I've encountered it a few times.
                      Sig: don't care enough to have one<br><br><br>WAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        11rack forum lulz.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font size="6"><font color="Red">sons of SUNN</font></font></b><br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        <b>pedlolboard</b><br />
                        <b>skullytone fx living dead drive &gt; russian spi</b> sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) <font color="red">Red*bear </font>mk120 &gt; 68 sunn 200s &gt; ampeg v2 &gt; your earpussies<br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> MakuseruSukotto <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> theAntihero X2 <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Dr. Doom <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Shamdog <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Bobby D <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Noise. . . <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Ancient X2 <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          11rack forum lulz.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font size="6"><font color="Red">sons of SUNN</font></font></b><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <b>pedlolboard</b><br />
                          <b>skullytone fx living dead drive &gt; russian spi</b> sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) <font color="red">Red*bear </font>mk120 &gt; 68 sunn 200s &gt; ampeg v2 &gt; your earpussies<br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> MakuseruSukotto <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> theAntihero X2 <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Dr. Doom <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Shamdog <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Bobby D <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Noise. . . <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Ancient X2 <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC
                            View Post

                            11rack forum lulz.




                            ??? I might be joining the Line 6 forums for the m13 next week? yulaugh?
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy</a><br />
                            <div class="bbcode_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote">
                            <div class="quote_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>decode6</strong>
                            <a href="showthread.php?p=37534540#post37534540" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                            </div>
                            <div class="message">Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.</div>

                            </div>
                            </div>
                            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote">
                            <div class="quote_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Arpanoid</strong>
                            <a href="showthread.php?p=42801757#post42801757" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                            </div>
                            <div class="message">I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.</div>

                            </div>
                            </div>
                            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote">
                            <div class="quote_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>eudaimonia02912</strong>
                            <a href="showthread.php?p=45573042#post45573042" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                            </div>
                            <div class="message">Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.</div>

                            </div>
                            </div>
                            </div> </div>

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC
                              View Post

                              11rack forum lulz.




                              ??? I might be joining the Line 6 forums for the m13 next week? yulaugh?
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy</a><br />
                              <div class="bbcode_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote">
                              <div class="quote_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>decode6</strong>
                              <a href="showthread.php?p=37534540#post37534540" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                              </div>
                              <div class="message">Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.</div>

                              </div>
                              </div>
                              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote">
                              <div class="quote_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Arpanoid</strong>
                              <a href="showthread.php?p=42801757#post42801757" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                              </div>
                              <div class="message">I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.</div>

                              </div>
                              </div>
                              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote">
                              <div class="quote_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>eudaimonia02912</strong>
                              <a href="showthread.php?p=45573042#post45573042" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                              </div>
                              <div class="message">Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.</div>

                              </div>
                              </div>
                              </div> </div>

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X