Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Flames cover...Miced the Peavey Vypyr LOL!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Flames cover...Miced the Peavey Vypyr LOL!!

Yup...used the 6505 model on the vypyr. Miced it with a 57. Did this cover of Cloud Connected from In Flames. No keys, cuz...well...I have no idea how to do that crap

http://www.tonefinder.com/index.php?...id&value=14043
    Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Pretty good for a cheap ss amp. Playing sounded good to.

You should mod it so a v30 can fit in it....
    If you think this forum sucks visit here:http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

Comment

If you think this forum sucks visit here:http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H
        View Post

Thanks!!

haha...I think itd be pretty easy to build a ****************ty new casing for the whole thing thatd fit a 12" speaker, but that would defeat the point of having it. I wanted something tiny and light. Ive got the 5150 for bigger stuff. I wanted to use that, but my buddy borrowed it last saturday and hasnt been back around my place to return it yet. He has practice about 5 minutes from me, and they usually take a week and change off after a show. Luckily, Im not playing shows right now, so no biggie. This little turd amp sounds awesome.
        Peavey ESP DiMarzio

Good Transactions

Comment

View Post

Thanks!!

haha...I think itd be pretty easy to build a ****************ty new casing for the whole thing thatd fit a 12" speaker, but that would defeat the point of having it. I wanted something tiny and light. Ive got the 5150 for bigger stuff. I wanted to use that, but my buddy borrowed it last saturday and hasnt been back around my place to return it yet. He has practice about 5 minutes from me, and they usually take a week and change off after a show. Luckily, Im not playing shows right now, so no biggie. This little turd amp sounds awesome.
          Peavey ESP DiMarzio

Good Transactions

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf
            View Post

Thanks!!

Oh yeah, good point lol

Comment

View Post

Thanks!!

Oh yeah, good point lol

Comment

View Post

Oh yeah, good point lol

Yeah. I bet itd sound even better through a 12.
                Peavey ESP DiMarzio

Good Transactions

Comment

View Post

Oh yeah, good point lol

Yeah. I bet itd sound even better through a 12.
                  Peavey ESP DiMarzio

Good Transactions

Comment

I ended up buying a Vypyr 30 on Thursday and I love the piss out of that amp!! Great tones on nearly every amp model and the hi gain sounds are fantastic. I had the Tube 120 version previously and this one sounds just as good
                    ----------------------------------------
                    1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom- Wine Red
                    1971 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
                    1995 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                    2010 Fender American Tele
                    2011 Fender Am. Std Strat
                    1984 Marshall JCM 800 2203
                    1974 Marshall JMP Superlead
                    Orange Rockerverb 100 MK II
                    Peavey JSX
                    Peavey XXX
                    Line 6 Spider IV 75 (2) for the cover band
                    Orange cabs
                    Beer & Whiskey

Comment

I ended up buying a Vypyr 30 on Thursday and I love the piss out of that amp!! Great tones on nearly every amp model and the hi gain sounds are fantastic. I had the Tube 120 version previously and this one sounds just as good
                      ----------------------------------------
                      1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom- Wine Red
                      1971 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
                      1995 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                      2010 Fender American Tele
                      2011 Fender Am. Std Strat
                      1984 Marshall JCM 800 2203
                      1974 Marshall JMP Superlead
                      Orange Rockerverb 100 MK II
                      Peavey JSX
                      Peavey XXX
                      Line 6 Spider IV 75 (2) for the cover band
                      Orange cabs
                      Beer & Whiskey

Comment

Yeah, if I needed something not so portable, I would rather have grabbed the 30, but I wanted something that I could carry easily with 1 hand up and down stairs, throw it in the car, jam with my buddy, who is rocking a crate 15 watter for practicing...that kinda stuff. They are really sweet little stupid amps. HILARIOUSLY great tones for almost nothing lol. I REALLY wish they had made these 15 years ago.
                        Peavey ESP DiMarzio

Good Transactions

Comment

Yeah, if I needed something not so portable, I would rather have grabbed the 30, but I wanted something that I could carry easily with 1 hand up and down stairs, throw it in the car, jam with my buddy, who is rocking a crate 15 watter for practicing...that kinda stuff. They are really sweet little stupid amps. HILARIOUSLY great tones for almost nothing lol. I REALLY wish they had made these 15 years ago.
                          Peavey ESP DiMarzio

Good Transactions

Comment

View Post

Thanks!!

potential Samson combo pt 2

and yeah man sound great, I really like the tone... a little too bass heavy on the palm mutes but that's easy to fix.
                            http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

View Post

Thanks!!

potential Samson combo pt 2

and yeah man sound great, I really like the tone... a little too bass heavy on the palm mutes but that's easy to fix.
                              http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Working...
                              X