Why is Netflix still down?

theAntihero

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

I believe you guys selectively read his message...He's talking about the DVD portion, not instant streaming facepalm.gif

This

Weirdly though, all day ive been trying to get the site to load and got a message that the site was temporarily unavailable and their engineers were working on restoring service, but i decided to try it one more time befroe i posted on here again and it loaded.

So im taking credit for fixing the problem thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

I believe you guys selectively read his message...He's talking about the DVD portion, not instant streaming facepalm.gif

This

Weirdly though, all day ive been trying to get the site to load and got a message that the site was temporarily unavailable and their engineers were working on restoring service, but i decided to try it one more time befroe i posted on here again and it loaded.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by theAntihero

View Post

This

thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by theAntihero

View Post

This

thumb.gif

Archived