DG-335 into Two-Rock, clips.

Marshredder

• Members

Nice geetar!

Two rules for playing a 335:

1. use a cord with an angled plug

2. Always....always...wrap your cord thru the strap. If you or someone else steps on the cord while you are moving, it can rip the input jack right off the face of the guitar. I've seen it happen, it ain't pretty.

Again, damn nice guitar.

• Members

Nice geetar!

2. Always....always...wrap your cord thru the strap. If you or someone else steps on the cord while you are moving, it can rip the input jack right off the face of the guitar. I've seen it happen, it ain't pretty.

Again, damn nice guitar.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by diddlybo

View Post

Nice geetar!

Again, damn nice guitar.

Cheers dude, yeah I normally run the cable around the strap but occasionally when I just grab a guitar for 5 minutes I leave it. Need to get a couple of right angle cables actually.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

That's a pretty convincing bass tone. What are you using for that? Cool clip, dude.

Cheers thumb.gif

Using the HOG for that one, just on -1 octave, boosted with the Klon as well because you dont really get the output from the HOG to bring it into the mix properly otherwise. Otherwise just into the same old clean channel and using a neck pickup I think.

• Members

View Post

Nice geetar!

Again, damn nice guitar.

This! Fool!

Nice tho....

• Members

View Post

Nice geetar!

Again, damn nice guitar.

Came in to post this. Other than that, the clean is a little lifeless to me but that's probably from the {censored}ty ipad mic. Still, good show sir.

Archived