Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved my San dimas. Will get another soon.
    Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

I loved my San dimas. Will get another soon.
      Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

Still diggin' the **************** out of mine and still want more!

Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

Still diggin' the **************** out of mine and still want more!

Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

I would love to get one, but can't get passed the fact that you have to remove the neck to adjust the truss rod. It's a stupid ****************ing design that makes no damn sense. But, sweet looking and playing guitars.

Comment

I would love to get one, but can't get passed the fact that you have to remove the neck to adjust the truss rod. It's a stupid ****************ing design that makes no damn sense. But, sweet looking and playing guitars.

Comment

I really miss both of mine. The SoCal and San Dimas were awesome. The necks were amazing feeling. Compound 12-16, not the standard fender 9.5. The guitar felt right. I will own another one one day. The fact that they were discontinued by Charvel makes them less of a big deal now. Why in the world they would discontinue the, and replace them with the ****************ty looking schecter wannabe Desolations makes me shake my head.
                Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley
                Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst
                Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I
                Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab
                Peavey Bandit
                Peavey Special 112
                Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects
                TC Electronic iB Modified G-System

Originally Posted by charveldan

Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.

Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns

‎Founder of the HCAF SS

Comment

I really miss both of mine. The SoCal and San Dimas were awesome. The necks were amazing feeling. Compound 12-16, not the standard fender 9.5. The guitar felt right. I will own another one one day. The fact that they were discontinued by Charvel makes them less of a big deal now. Why in the world they would discontinue the, and replace them with the ****************ty looking schecter wannabe Desolations makes me shake my head.
                  Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley
                  Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst
                  Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I
                  Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab
                  Peavey Bandit
                  Peavey Special 112
                  Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects
                  TC Electronic iB Modified G-System

Originally Posted by charveldan

Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.

Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns

‎Founder of the HCAF SS

Comment

I have Charvel Natural Series exclusive from Music Zoo. It blows the SoCals out of the water. Not even close.

Almost bought another one off of Rigtalk this week but went with a Music Man Luke III instead. I was very torn on that one.
                    Splawn Quickrod 2012 B+ Option
                    Splawn Nitro 2012
                    Splawn Nitro 2008
                    Modded 6505+
                    Blackstar HT-5

Comment

I have Charvel Natural Series exclusive from Music Zoo. It blows the SoCals out of the water. Not even close.

Almost bought another one off of Rigtalk this week but went with a Music Man Luke III instead. I was very torn on that one.
                      Splawn Quickrod 2012 B+ Option
                      Splawn Nitro 2012
                      Splawn Nitro 2008
                      Modded 6505+
                      Blackstar HT-5

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by codecontra
                        View Post

I hate the truss rod design too (much prefer the EBMM or Wolfgang wheel style) but you don't actually have to pull the neck to adjust a San Dimas if you are nimble enough. On a So Cal the pickguard gets in the way.

Comment

View Post

I hate the truss rod design too (much prefer the EBMM or Wolfgang wheel style) but you don't actually have to pull the neck to adjust a San Dimas if you are nimble enough. On a So Cal the pickguard gets in the way.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2
                            View Post

But you have to loosen the neck at least, right? Still retarded.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2
                              View Post

Comment

View Post

No.

Comment

Working...
                                X