Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

LynchProtoge

• Members

So I'm waiting in the drive through at wendys as their computer is not working right. I ask for a complimentary cup of coffee for my wait, to which the lady says "Sure!"

So, when I arrive back at the office I open my bag and find that not only did they get my order wrong (I asked for a sausage & bacon panini, they failed to include the tomato!), but the girl who rang me up also charged me for the coffee.

I firmly believe that the vast majority who work fast food are there as some form of purgatory as it is clear they are incapable of handling any manner of responsibility beyond that level of work. (Probably a bunch of obama voters, too!)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge View Post
So I'm waiting in the drive through at wendys as their computer is not working right. I ask for a complimentary cup of coffee for my wait, to which the lady says "Sure!"

So, when I arrive back at the office I open my bag and find that not only did they get my order wrong (I asked for a sausage & bacon panini, they failed to include the tomato!), but the girl who rang me up also charged me for the coffee.

I firmly believe that the vast majority who work fast food are there as some form of purgatory as it is clear they are incapable of handling any manner of responsibility beyond that level of work. (Probably a bunch of obama voters, too!)
STFU wave.gif

• Members

STFU wave.gif

• Members

Lol the sausage paninis don't come with tomato... The rest of them do wink.gif

And more lulz for thinking you're better than minimum wage folks.

• Members

Lol the sausage paninis don't come with tomato... The rest of them do wink.gif

And more lulz for thinking you're better than minimum wage folks.

Archived