Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They best part is when you blame other people for not checking your stuff.
    Guitars:
    2011 Gibson LP Traditional Plus
    2004 Gibson LP Studio Alpine White
    1996 Yamaha 121d w/SD screamin deamon
    2002 Ibanez RG 470 MIJ
    Yamaha Acoustic

Amps
    Marshall JVM 210h
    Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
    Peavey Ultra 60
    BlackStar HT-5 Combo
    BlackStar HT-100

Cabs
    Peavey Ultra 412
    Marshall 1960a
    Marshall MF280

http://www.facebook.com/sin4sin

Comment

i had no ****************ing clue wendys did breakfast or paninis for that matter.

and they have been ****************ing **************** up lately it seems, my local taco bell is on point.

yes, you are a douche for posting this thread.

stab that bitch for the coffee. whore probably deserves it.
      great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
      SG ARMY

Comment

i had no ****************ing clue wendys did breakfast or paninis for that matter.

and they have been ****************ing **************** up lately it seems, my local taco bell is on point.

yes, you are a douche for posting this thread.

stab that bitch for the coffee. whore probably deserves it.
        great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
        SG ARMY

Comment

OP is a douche. Prolly voted for mitt bc he thinks his new night supervisor job at big boy pays so well that he is rich now and can look down on people working his old job.

I hope they put special sauce in your **************** food you condescending ass clown
          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

OP is a douche. Prolly voted for mitt bc he thinks his new night supervisor job at big boy pays so well that he is rich now and can look down on people working his old job.

I hope they put special sauce in your **************** food you condescending ass clown
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

In other news, 90% of your other visits to fast food joints have been quick and near painless (with exception to the uncontrolable bowel movements). It was nice to see your thread on those "low-grade" employees when they got it right last time.
              I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.

For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
              Laney VH100R
              Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
              Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

My Band: Jesust

Comment

In other news, 90% of your other visits to fast food joints have been quick and near painless (with exception to the uncontrolable bowel movements). It was nice to see your thread on those "low-grade" employees when they got it right last time.
                I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.

For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
                Laney VH100R
                Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
                Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

My Band: Jesust

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge
                  View Post

I firmly believe that the vast majority who work fast food are there as some form of purgatory as it is clear they are incapable of handling any manner of responsibility beyond that level of work. (Probably a bunch of obama voters, too!)

"Firmly". So, no wiggle room here. No "Grey-Area".

This is your stated belief. There is a supernatural power at work here. Predestination, Divine Will, Judgement, etc.

So, by corollary you "firmly believe" you are favored above the vast majority of fast-food workers (and probably Obama supporters) in the Grand Cosmic Scheme of Things...yes???

In the future, perhaps you should remember that using big words like "Complementary" at these God-Cursed, Mouth-Breathing, Obama-lovers is gonna get you nowhere.

Next time, remember you are above them on a social and Karmic level and just scream "Hey, Window Wench!!! Give me some ****************ing free coffee for making your betters wait on your blunders, or I'll have you flogged and take away your birthday!!!"
                  Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

View Post

I firmly believe that the vast majority who work fast food are there as some form of purgatory as it is clear they are incapable of handling any manner of responsibility beyond that level of work. (Probably a bunch of obama voters, too!)

"Firmly". So, no wiggle room here. No "Grey-Area".

This is your stated belief. There is a supernatural power at work here. Predestination, Divine Will, Judgement, etc.

So, by corollary you "firmly believe" you are favored above the vast majority of fast-food workers (and probably Obama supporters) in the Grand Cosmic Scheme of Things...yes???

In the future, perhaps you should remember that using big words like "Complementary" at these God-Cursed, Mouth-Breathing, Obama-lovers is gonna get you nowhere.

Next time, remember you are above them on a social and Karmic level and just scream "Hey, Window Wench!!! Give me some ****************ing free coffee for making your betters wait on your blunders, or I'll have you flogged and take away your birthday!!!"
                    Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

OP is poor white trash and doesn't even know it

Comment

OP is poor white trash and doesn't even know it

Comment

I'm sorry obama screwed up your panini you have my sympathies OP
                          http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders

Comment

I'm sorry obama screwed up your panini you have my sympathies OP
                            http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders

Comment

View Post

Yes, the paninis DO come with tomato, you ignorant tool

Bacon only.

Comment

View Post

Yes, the paninis DO come with tomato, you ignorant tool

Bacon only.

Comment

Working...
                                X