Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by rleechb
    View Post

lol. You had to wait a little longer at a drive thru, so you asked for free coffee?! For shame.

well, at least I can sleep better at night knowing I'm not a lowly school janitor who makes threats over the internet because hes perpetually angry with life

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by rleechb
      View Post

lol. You had to wait a little longer at a drive thru, so you asked for free coffee?! For shame.

well, at least I can sleep better at night knowing I'm not a lowly school janitor who makes threats over the internet because hes perpetually angry with life

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge
        View Post

I made no such threat, you interpreted that See, I am indeed smarter than you...enjoy banneville, dickweed!

Do tell what you meant by "ending your miserable existence" if not to threaten his life?

Comment

View Post

I made no such threat, you interpreted that See, I am indeed smarter than you...enjoy banneville, dickweed!

Do tell what you meant by "ending your miserable existence" if not to threaten his life?

Comment

View Post

you're forgetting one little thing.

seniority. i've been here for a while. you came right in starting ****************. you're the squeaky wheel.
            the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

View Post

seniority. i've been here for a while. you came right in starting ****************. you're the squeaky wheel.

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
                View Post

What ever gave you the impression that I give two ****************s about your interpretation of the TOS or how the mod's will respond?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
                  View Post

What ever gave you the impression that I give two ****************s about your interpretation of the TOS or how the mod's will respond?

Comment

View Post

Obviously you don't know our mods.

Comment

View Post

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by the_gunslinger
                        View Post

there's a lot of **************** he doesn't know about this place. lmfao, he's in for a rude awakening.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by the_gunslinger
                          View Post

there's a lot of **************** he doesn't know about this place. lmfao, he's in for a rude awakening.

Comment

View Post

Because your last user name was banned, so it's more that you're picking up your previous butt hurt and running with it

Comment

View Post

Because your last user name was banned, so it's more that you're picking up your previous butt hurt and running with it

Comment

• I'm anticipating at least 30 pages. This will be as entertaining as charveldan's latest thread.
                                Good deals: desceneisvals, pfindeis (x2), jes89, timbow27, uOpt, DirtyBird, durs836, thelorddread, baja85, rohr28, yem (x2), rockapede, 02-fatboy, Shamdog, NixerX, jimmyjameb0, ryanougrad, dschofielld, sgboy, fxloop, julianstoked, dmc69, ameede

Comment

Working...
                                X