Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think sweep kicks and choke holds are in order.

Comment

• I think sweep kicks and choke holds are in order.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
        View Post

I think sweep kicks and choke holds are in order.

I jack hammered your old lady, does that count? She liked it - alot!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
          View Post

I think sweep kicks and choke holds are in order.

Comment

• I use to like getting a McRib once in awhile until I read about how they are made No more for me

Ooof. What's the meat made of?

Pig innards and plenty of salt. Typically, "restructured meat product" includes pig bits like tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, says Whet Moser at Chicago Magazine, citing a 1995 article by Robert Mandigo, a professor at the University of Nebraska. These parts are cooked and blended with salt and water to extract salt-soluble proteins, which act as a "glue" that helps bind the reshaped meat together.
            MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

• I use to like getting a McRib once in awhile until I read about how they are made No more for me

Pig innards and plenty of salt. Typically, "restructured meat product" includes pig bits like tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, says Whet Moser at Chicago Magazine, citing a 1995 article by Robert Mandigo, a professor at the University of Nebraska. These parts are cooked and blended with salt and water to extract salt-soluble proteins, which act as a "glue" that helps bind the reshaped meat together.
              MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Pepi
                View Post

I use to like getting a McRib once in awhile until I read about how they are made No more for me

Don't care, still eat em

Comment

View Post

I use to like getting a McRib once in awhile until I read about how they are made No more for me

Don't care, still eat em

Comment

View Post

NEEDS SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!
                    Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

View Post

NEEDS SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!
                      Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

View Post

sounds good to me. i've eaten animal innards before, and tripe tacos at the hole in the wall mexican food restaurant and roach coach.

it's a ****************in 4 dollar combo, i'm not expecting the finest pork ribmeat and fresh idaho potatoes fried in pure peanut oil.
                        the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

View Post

sounds good to me. i've eaten animal innards before, and tripe tacos at the hole in the wall mexican food restaurant and roach coach.

it's a ****************in 4 dollar combo, i'm not expecting the finest pork ribmeat and fresh idaho potatoes fried in pure peanut oil.
                          the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Axe_34
                            View Post

HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Axe_34
                              View Post

HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge
                                View Post

Many people do forget about the 11th commandment: "Adultery is totally awesome, and once the internet is invented, you shall go online and boast of your exploits or at least lie about them to make you feel superior to the heathens."

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

Working...
                                X