Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

So I'm waiting in the drive through at wendys as their computer is not working right. I ask for a complimentary cup of coffee for my wait, to which the lady says "Sure!"

So, when I arrive back at the office I open my bag and find that not only did they get my order wrong (I asked for a sausage & bacon panini, they failed to include the tomato!), but the girl who rang me up also charged me for the coffee.

I firmly believe that the vast majority who work fast food are there as some form of purgatory as it is clear they are incapable of handling any manner of responsibility beyond that level of work. (Probably a bunch of obama voters, too!)

#first-world problems
    Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

#first-world problems
      Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

You get what you pay for.
        "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather." Bill Hicks

Comment

You get what you pay for.
          "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather." Bill Hicks

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge
            View Post

So I'm waiting in the drive through at wendys as their computer is not working right. I ask for a complimentary cup of coffee for my wait, to which the lady says "Sure!"

So, when I arrive back at the office I open my bag and find that not only did they get my order wrong (I asked for a sausage & bacon panini, they failed to include the tomato!), but the girl who rang me up also charged me for the coffee.

I firmly believe that the vast majority who work fast food are there as some form of purgatory as it is clear they are incapable of handling any manner of responsibility beyond that level of work. (Probably a bunch of obama voters, too!)

STFU
            If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge
              View Post

STFU
              If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

You're the dummy eating Wendy's. You only think you're better than the people working there but you paid to eat the **************** they make. At least they are getting paid to be there. You chose to do so and paid for the right.

How does it feel, Chachi?

Comment

You're the dummy eating Wendy's. You only think you're better than the people working there but you paid to eat the **************** they make. At least they are getting paid to be there. You chose to do so and paid for the right.

How does it feel, Chachi?

Comment

Rock 'n rolling black/death metal :
                    http://www.facebook.com/beerbleeding
                    http://www.myspace.com/beerbleeding

Comment

Rock 'n rolling black/death metal :
                      http://www.facebook.com/beerbleeding
                      http://www.myspace.com/beerbleeding

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                        View Post

You're the dummy eating Wendy's.

Not only that. He's eating breakfast at Wendy's. On a Sunday.

On a side note, they have ****************ing paninis at Wendy's?
                        Originally Posted by knucklefux

let me tell you something, **************************************** ...

Originally Posted by TheEsupremacy

Why do you always come off like you're so much better than 100% of the people on this planet? Truthfully, are you God?

Originally Posted by Hardvalve

He seems to be slightly retarded, and easily provoked.

Originally Posted by gorebreath

my dad is a homo

The Rub on Facebook
                        The Rub on MySpace
                        The Rub on Soundclick
                        The Rub on ReverbNation

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                          View Post

You're the dummy eating Wendy's.

Not only that. He's eating breakfast at Wendy's. On a Sunday.

On a side note, they have ****************ing paninis at Wendy's?
                          Originally Posted by knucklefux

let me tell you something, **************************************** ...

Originally Posted by TheEsupremacy

Why do you always come off like you're so much better than 100% of the people on this planet? Truthfully, are you God?

Originally Posted by Hardvalve

He seems to be slightly retarded, and easily provoked.

Originally Posted by gorebreath

my dad is a homo

The Rub on Facebook
                          The Rub on MySpace
                          The Rub on Soundclick
                          The Rub on ReverbNation

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by blckbldng
                            View Post

When I read the title I was expecting like a pube in your fries or some snot on your sandwich. No tomato AND you had to pay for the coffee? Not really thread worthy. I thought this **************** happens everyday.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by blckbldng
                              View Post

When I read the title I was expecting like a pube in your fries or some snot on your sandwich. No tomato AND you had to pay for the coffee? Not really thread worthy. I thought this **************** happens everyday.

Comment

Working...
                              X