Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatcha drinking this fine Saturday night?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still have vanilla porter and sierra celebration in the fridge. and crown.

no desire to drink.
    the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

no desire to drink.

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Acai... Starting a massive 30 day cleanse. Why on a Saturday?!? I don't even ****************ing know... The gf's idea... Brb, bottle of belvie in the garage!
        ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
        Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
        carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

Acai... Starting a massive 30 day cleanse. Why on a Saturday?!? I don't even ****************ing know... The gf's idea... Brb, bottle of belvie in the garage!
          ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

I love this place

I feel like a bitch drinking wine but this stuff is good! Plus I drank a bunch of bourbon earlier

Comment

I love this place

I feel like a bitch drinking wine but this stuff is good! Plus I drank a bunch of bourbon earlier

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                View Post

I love this place

Man, my wine and beer collection is peaking right now due to the holidays. Boy do I feel like a bitch not being able to touch any of it. Enjoy your ****************, make a filet with some pearl onions and garlic mashed potatoes to accompany it. **************** just got a chub

Comment

View Post

I love this place

Man, my wine and beer collection is peaking right now due to the holidays. Boy do I feel like a bitch not being able to touch any of it. Enjoy your ****************, make a filet with some pearl onions and garlic mashed potatoes to accompany it. **************** just got a chub

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
                    View Post

no desire to drink.

So nothing? Ok, next. Go vape your hippie swag, hippie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
                    View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
                      View Post

no desire to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
                      View Post

Comment

Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Cheap local red wine. Its tasty enough.
                            Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Cheap local red wine. Its tasty enough.
                              Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

View Post

I DON'T HAVE ANY!!!! i have to go to another state to get this ****************. i'm ready to move the **************** to michigan. anywhere in michigan. near a dispensary.

Comment

Working...
                                X