No announcement yet.

Strained Muscle in my Back.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weathered
    started a topic Strained Muscle in my Back.

Strained Muscle in my Back.

Fuuu. ****************'s uncomfortable.

• DEADBYDAWN
    replied
    Back problems can cause some terrible pain- hope you heal up fast and it's nothing long term. A lot of times you will get terrible leg pain if you herniated a disc so it's good you don't have leg pain with it.

Leave a comment:

• almightycrunch
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by Pepi
    View Post

I rolled over on my other side last night while sleeping and pulled a muscle in my side. It's ****************ing killing me today

sucks gettin old hey???? lol. I just started playing hockey again, played my last high school hockey game in 1986, and have been to the outdoor rinks several times a year, but probably went a good 10 years without going at all. Recently my 5 year old started mini-mites, and I have been working with them in practices. And now going to the rink almost daily, with him and my daughter. I jumped into a game earlier today, with a portion of the junior varsity team here in Hibbing, and just got myself out of a half hour long soak in the tub. sucks gettin old , so, last HS game in 1986 makes me 44 years old.

Leave a comment:

• almightycrunch
    replied
    yup weathered, pretty much, flexeril, warm soaks in the tub, rest, mild stretching is about all you can do, and time

Leave a comment:

• newholland
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
    View Post

Not quite sure - I have been mixing in some new leg lifts in the last little while, so my best guess is that my form sucked and I put a lot of effort in the wrong direction. It's been loosening up over the past week or so, but it's still just kind of nagging - reminding me that it's still there.

you doing core stuff too? docs threw me into loads of nerve release exercises to ease it up ( basically, elevate your legs with your back on the floor, and the like), but then i had to do a LOT of core stuffs after it loosened up. i thought it was bull****************- how would your core keep your back from hurting.. but... it never came back..

my core got soft from desk job. : so i lost the desk job.

Leave a comment:

• newholland
    replied

View Post

Not quite sure - I have been mixing in some new leg lifts in the last little while, so my best guess is that my form sucked and I put a lot of effort in the wrong direction. It's been loosening up over the past week or so, but it's still just kind of nagging - reminding me that it's still there.

you doing core stuff too? docs threw me into loads of nerve release exercises to ease it up ( basically, elevate your legs with your back on the floor, and the like), but then i had to do a LOT of core stuffs after it loosened up. i thought it was bull****************- how would your core keep your back from hurting.. but... it never came back..

my core got soft from desk job. : so i lost the desk job.

Leave a comment:

• Weathered
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by newholland
    View Post

ow.. man, that's a drag. any idea what did it?

gads.. i dealt with sciatica a few years back after a few years in the field doing carpentry.. had me walking like an old man for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Weathered
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by newholland
    View Post

gads.. i dealt with sciatica a few years back after a few years in the field doing carpentry.. had me walking like an old man for a while.

Leave a comment:

• newholland
    replied

Leave a comment:

• newholland
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LynchProtoge
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.
    View Post

Don't dignify that asshat with a response.

Your tears are delicious

Leave a comment:

• LynchProtoge
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.
    View Post

Your tears are delicious

Leave a comment:

• ACLONERANGER
    replied
    I feel for ya man..I just had surgery on my back 6 months ago..I too thought it was just a pulled muscle ,but wouldn't heal..turned out to be a 16mm rupture on my L4/5. Hurt like **************** too. If its just a strained muscle,bro is right flexiril and Motrin along with ice works great.once its healed up, you may want to strengthen your core muscles a bit..good luck man.

Leave a comment:

• ACLONERANGER
    replied
    I feel for ya man..I just had surgery on my back 6 months ago..I too thought it was just a pulled muscle ,but wouldn't heal..turned out to be a 16mm rupture on my L4/5. Hurt like **************** too. If its just a strained muscle,bro is right flexiril and Motrin along with ice works great.once its healed up, you may want to strengthen your core muscles a bit..good luck man.

Leave a comment:

• .homewrecker.
    replied

View Post

Go **************** yourself.

How's the post-Wendy's gut looking? You still able to squeeze into your size 48 pleat front slacks?

I don't think I need to get that crazy - I just overworked it when I did legs at the gym a week or so ago, and it's slowly loosening up. Nothing too insane - I still managed to run 5 miles today, so it's just going to have to heal on its own.

I have mild scoliosis and it was a necessity when I was working in a warehouse on my feet for 8+ hours a day. I can get by now without many issues, but lots of core exercise helped

Leave a comment:

Working...
X