Strained Muscle in my Back.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Pepi
    View Post

I rolled over on my other side last night while sleeping and pulled a muscle in my side. It's ****************ing killing me today

sucks gettin old hey???? lol. I just started playing hockey again, played my last high school hockey game in 1986, and have been to the outdoor rinks several times a year, but probably went a good 10 years without going at all. Recently my 5 year old started mini-mites, and I have been working with them in practices. And now going to the rink almost daily, with him and my daughter. I jumped into a game earlier today, with a portion of the junior varsity team here in Hibbing, and just got myself out of a half hour long soak in the tub. sucks gettin old , so, last HS game in 1986 makes me 44 years old.
    Fiddles: Gibson Les Paul Classic
    Warmoth homebuilt Strat
    Xaviere XV-550

Amps: Splawn Quick Rod and matching 2x12
    Laney VC-30112

good dealings with/trade references: MRAAJR, SMASHINGTIME, STRATOSLACKER, MASTERBURRFOOT, BLUPLIRST

Comment

Back problems can cause some terrible pain- hope you heal up fast and it's nothing long term. A lot of times you will get terrible leg pain if you herniated a disc so it's good you don't have leg pain with it.

Comment

Working...
      X