Strained Muscle in my Back.

Weathered

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge View Post
I'm glad!

Its karma biting you in the ass for being a dick, have a nice day! wave.gif
Go {censored} yourself. wave.gif

How's the post-Wendy's gut looking? You still able to squeeze into your size 48 pleat front slacks?

Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker. View Post
Took it all the time when I was having back issues, muscle relaxer, not a pain killer and it helped a bunch.
I don't think I need to get that crazy - I just overworked it when I did legs at the gym a week or so ago, and it's slowly loosening up. Nothing too insane - I still managed to run 5 miles today, so it's just going to have to heal on its own.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge View Post
I'm glad!

Its karma biting you in the ass for being a dick, have a nice day! wave.gif

How's the post-Wendy's gut looking? You still able to squeeze into your size 48 pleat front slacks?

Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker. View Post
Took it all the time when I was having back issues, muscle relaxer, not a pain killer and it helped a bunch.
I don't think I need to get that crazy - I just overworked it when I did legs at the gym a week or so ago, and it's slowly loosening up. Nothing too insane - I still managed to run 5 miles today, so it's just going to have to heal on its own.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Weathered View Post

I lift 3x a week, do HIIT at least 4x a week and I avg about a 7:30 mile (when doing more than 3) - I'd say my waistline is doing just fine biggrin.gif

• Members

I lift 3x a week, do HIIT at least 4x a week and I avg about a 7:30 mile (when doing more than 3) - I'd say my waistline is doing just fine biggrin.gif

• Members

Don't dignify that asshat with a response.

I have mild scoliosis and it was a necessity when I was working in a warehouse on my feet for 8+ hours a day. I can get by now without many issues, but lots of core exercise helped

• Members

Don't dignify that asshat with a response.

I have mild scoliosis and it was a necessity when I was working in a warehouse on my feet for 8+ hours a day. I can get by now without many issues, but lots of core exercise helped

• Members

I feel for ya man..I just had surgery on my back 6 months ago..I too thought it was just a pulled muscle ,but wouldn't heal..turned out to be a 16mm rupture on my L4/5. Hurt like {censored} too. If its just a strained muscle,bro is right flexiril and Motrin along with ice works great.once its healed up, you may want to strengthen your core muscles a bit..good luck man.

• Members

I feel for ya man..I just had surgery on my back 6 months ago..I too thought it was just a pulled muscle ,but wouldn't heal..turned out to be a 16mm rupture on my L4/5. Hurt like {censored} too. If its just a strained muscle,bro is right flexiril and Motrin along with ice works great.once its healed up, you may want to strengthen your core muscles a bit..good luck man.

Archived