Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strained Muscle in my Back.

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I rolled over on my other side last night while sleeping and pulled a muscle in my side. It's ****************ing killing me today
    MFPOMFS

    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

    Comment


    • #17
      I rolled over on my other side last night while sleeping and pulled a muscle in my side. It's ****************ing killing me today
      MFPOMFS

      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

      Comment


      • #18






        Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
        View Post

        Go **************** yourself.



        How's the post-Wendy's gut looking? You still able to squeeze into your size 48 pleat front slacks?







        I don't think I need to get that crazy - I just overworked it when I did legs at the gym a week or so ago, and it's slowly loosening up. Nothing too insane - I still managed to run 5 miles today, so it's just going to have to heal on its own.




        Don't dignify that asshat with a response.



        I have mild scoliosis and it was a necessity when I was working in a warehouse on my feet for 8+ hours a day. I can get by now without many issues, but lots of core exercise helped
        There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

        Billows
        Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

        Comment


        • #19






          Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
          View Post

          Go **************** yourself.



          How's the post-Wendy's gut looking? You still able to squeeze into your size 48 pleat front slacks?







          I don't think I need to get that crazy - I just overworked it when I did legs at the gym a week or so ago, and it's slowly loosening up. Nothing too insane - I still managed to run 5 miles today, so it's just going to have to heal on its own.




          Don't dignify that asshat with a response.



          I have mild scoliosis and it was a necessity when I was working in a warehouse on my feet for 8+ hours a day. I can get by now without many issues, but lots of core exercise helped
          There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

          Billows
          Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

          Comment


          • #20
            I feel for ya man..I just had surgery on my back 6 months ago..I too thought it was just a pulled muscle ,but wouldn't heal..turned out to be a 16mm rupture on my L4/5. Hurt like **************** too. If its just a strained muscle,bro is right flexiril and Motrin along with ice works great.once its healed up, you may want to strengthen your core muscles a bit..good luck man.
            GEAR----
            Mako Dorado
            Mesa Boogie Triaxis/Microtube 100/
            Mesa Widebody 112/Peavey XXX 412/THD 212
            1991 Ibanez RG570
            1990 Ibanez S540Ltd. (North Hollywood model)
            1990? jap fender Floyd Rose strat
            1980 something ESP made Schecter Strat
            60th Anniv. 72 Fender Telecaster Deluxe Ri.


            Rocktron Intellifex
            Rocktron Pro Gap
            Behringer Tubescreamer clone
            Digitech TSR12


            Good Deals With :
            Dark Aegis,1972guitars,XelderX,Boogiemandan,Crunchtime

            Comment


            • #21
              I feel for ya man..I just had surgery on my back 6 months ago..I too thought it was just a pulled muscle ,but wouldn't heal..turned out to be a 16mm rupture on my L4/5. Hurt like **************** too. If its just a strained muscle,bro is right flexiril and Motrin along with ice works great.once its healed up, you may want to strengthen your core muscles a bit..good luck man.
              GEAR----
              Mako Dorado
              Mesa Boogie Triaxis/Microtube 100/
              Mesa Widebody 112/Peavey XXX 412/THD 212
              1991 Ibanez RG570
              1990 Ibanez S540Ltd. (North Hollywood model)
              1990? jap fender Floyd Rose strat
              1980 something ESP made Schecter Strat
              60th Anniv. 72 Fender Telecaster Deluxe Ri.


              Rocktron Intellifex
              Rocktron Pro Gap
              Behringer Tubescreamer clone
              Digitech TSR12


              Good Deals With :
              Dark Aegis,1972guitars,XelderX,Boogiemandan,Crunchtime

              Comment


              • #22






                Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.
                View Post

                Don't dignify that asshat with a response.






                Your tears are delicious

                Comment


                • #23






                  Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.
                  View Post

                  Don't dignify that asshat with a response.






                  Your tears are delicious

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    ow.. man, that's a drag. any idea what did it?



                    gads.. i dealt with sciatica a few years back after a few years in the field doing carpentry.. had me walking like an old man for a while.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      ow.. man, that's a drag. any idea what did it?



                      gads.. i dealt with sciatica a few years back after a few years in the field doing carpentry.. had me walking like an old man for a while.

                      Comment


                      • #26






                        Quote Originally Posted by newholland
                        View Post

                        ow.. man, that's a drag. any idea what did it?



                        gads.. i dealt with sciatica a few years back after a few years in the field doing carpentry.. had me walking like an old man for a while.




                        Not quite sure - I have been mixing in some new leg lifts in the last little while, so my best guess is that my form sucked and I put a lot of effort in the wrong direction. It's been loosening up over the past week or so, but it's still just kind of nagging - reminding me that it's still there.
                        Member of the HCAF Homebrews Club

                        Gear:
                        Currently in transition.

                        http://www.myspace.com/michaelkentmusic New songs up!!

                        Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker







                        Originally Posted by newholland


                        good sense NEVER makes good sense when yer movin a mountain of stupid...









                        Originally Posted by mseriously30


                        I think some people have the "suck" knob on full bore.



                        Mah ampbuild thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post39421848

                        Comment


                        • #27






                          Quote Originally Posted by newholland
                          View Post

                          ow.. man, that's a drag. any idea what did it?



                          gads.. i dealt with sciatica a few years back after a few years in the field doing carpentry.. had me walking like an old man for a while.




                          Not quite sure - I have been mixing in some new leg lifts in the last little while, so my best guess is that my form sucked and I put a lot of effort in the wrong direction. It's been loosening up over the past week or so, but it's still just kind of nagging - reminding me that it's still there.
                          Member of the HCAF Homebrews Club

                          Gear:
                          Currently in transition.

                          http://www.myspace.com/michaelkentmusic New songs up!!

                          Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker







                          Originally Posted by newholland


                          good sense NEVER makes good sense when yer movin a mountain of stupid...









                          Originally Posted by mseriously30


                          I think some people have the "suck" knob on full bore.



                          Mah ampbuild thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post39421848

                          Comment


                          • #28






                            Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
                            View Post

                            Not quite sure - I have been mixing in some new leg lifts in the last little while, so my best guess is that my form sucked and I put a lot of effort in the wrong direction. It's been loosening up over the past week or so, but it's still just kind of nagging - reminding me that it's still there.




                            you doing core stuff too? docs threw me into loads of nerve release exercises to ease it up ( basically, elevate your legs with your back on the floor, and the like), but then i had to do a LOT of core stuffs after it loosened up. i thought it was bull****************- how would your core keep your back from hurting.. but... it never came back..



                            my core got soft from desk job. : so i lost the desk job.

                            Comment


                            • #29






                              Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
                              View Post

                              Not quite sure - I have been mixing in some new leg lifts in the last little while, so my best guess is that my form sucked and I put a lot of effort in the wrong direction. It's been loosening up over the past week or so, but it's still just kind of nagging - reminding me that it's still there.




                              you doing core stuff too? docs threw me into loads of nerve release exercises to ease it up ( basically, elevate your legs with your back on the floor, and the like), but then i had to do a LOT of core stuffs after it loosened up. i thought it was bull****************- how would your core keep your back from hurting.. but... it never came back..



                              my core got soft from desk job. : so i lost the desk job.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                yup weathered, pretty much, flexeril, warm soaks in the tub, rest, mild stretching is about all you can do, and time
                                Fiddles: Gibson Les Paul Classic
                                Warmoth homebuilt Strat
                                Xaviere XV-550

                                Amps: Splawn Quick Rod and matching 2x12
                                Laney VC-30112


                                good dealings with/trade references: MRAAJR, SMASHINGTIME, STRATOSLACKER, MASTERBURRFOOT, BLUPLIRST

                                Comment









                                Working...
                                X