Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strained Muscle in my Back.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Strained Muscle in my Back.

    Fuuu. ****************'s uncomfortable.



    Member of the HCAF Homebrews Club

    Gear:
    Currently in transition.

    http://www.myspace.com/michaelkentmusic New songs up!!

    Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker







    Originally Posted by newholland


    good sense NEVER makes good sense when yer movin a mountain of stupid...









    Originally Posted by mseriously30


    I think some people have the "suck" knob on full bore.



    Mah ampbuild thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post39421848

  • #2
    Flexeril
    There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

    Billows
    Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

    Comment


    • #3
      Flexeril
      There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

      Billows
      Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

      Comment


      • #4






        Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.
        View Post

        Flexeril




        Say wha?
        Member of the HCAF Homebrews Club

        Gear:
        Currently in transition.

        http://www.myspace.com/michaelkentmusic New songs up!!

        Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker







        Originally Posted by newholland


        good sense NEVER makes good sense when yer movin a mountain of stupid...









        Originally Posted by mseriously30


        I think some people have the "suck" knob on full bore.



        Mah ampbuild thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post39421848

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.
          View Post

          Flexeril




          Say wha?
          Member of the HCAF Homebrews Club

          Gear:
          Currently in transition.

          http://www.myspace.com/michaelkentmusic New songs up!!

          Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker







          Originally Posted by newholland


          good sense NEVER makes good sense when yer movin a mountain of stupid...









          Originally Posted by mseriously30


          I think some people have the "suck" knob on full bore.



          Mah ampbuild thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post39421848

          Comment


          • #6
            Done it many times, it sucks. Use icepacks 10 minutes sevral times and hour as needed.



            Don't use a heating pad.
            I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

            Comment


            • #7
              Done it many times, it sucks. Use icepacks 10 minutes sevral times and hour as needed.



              Don't use a heating pad.
              I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

              Comment


              • #8






                Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
                View Post

                Say wha?




                Took it all the time when I was having back issues, muscle relaxer, not a pain killer and it helped a bunch.
                There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

                Billows
                Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
                  View Post

                  Say wha?




                  Took it all the time when I was having back issues, muscle relaxer, not a pain killer and it helped a bunch.
                  There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

                  Billows
                  Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
                    View Post

                    Fuuu. ****************'s uncomfortable.







                    I'm glad!



                    Its karma biting you in the ass for being a dick, have a nice day!

                    Comment


                    • #11






                      Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
                      View Post

                      Fuuu. ****************'s uncomfortable.







                      I'm glad!



                      Its karma biting you in the ass for being a dick, have a nice day!

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge
                        View Post

                        I'm glad!



                        Its karma biting you in the ass for being a dick, have a nice day!




                        Go **************** yourself.



                        How's the post-Wendy's gut looking? You still able to squeeze into your size 48 pleat front slacks?









                        Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.
                        View Post

                        Took it all the time when I was having back issues, muscle relaxer, not a pain killer and it helped a bunch.




                        I don't think I need to get that crazy - I just overworked it when I did legs at the gym a week or so ago, and it's slowly loosening up. Nothing too insane - I still managed to run 5 miles today, so it's just going to have to heal on its own.
                        Member of the HCAF Homebrews Club

                        Gear:
                        Currently in transition.

                        http://www.myspace.com/michaelkentmusic New songs up!!

                        Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker







                        Originally Posted by newholland


                        good sense NEVER makes good sense when yer movin a mountain of stupid...









                        Originally Posted by mseriously30


                        I think some people have the "suck" knob on full bore.



                        Mah ampbuild thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post39421848

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge
                          View Post

                          I'm glad!



                          Its karma biting you in the ass for being a dick, have a nice day!




                          Go **************** yourself.



                          How's the post-Wendy's gut looking? You still able to squeeze into your size 48 pleat front slacks?









                          Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.
                          View Post

                          Took it all the time when I was having back issues, muscle relaxer, not a pain killer and it helped a bunch.




                          I don't think I need to get that crazy - I just overworked it when I did legs at the gym a week or so ago, and it's slowly loosening up. Nothing too insane - I still managed to run 5 miles today, so it's just going to have to heal on its own.
                          Member of the HCAF Homebrews Club

                          Gear:
                          Currently in transition.

                          http://www.myspace.com/michaelkentmusic New songs up!!

                          Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker







                          Originally Posted by newholland


                          good sense NEVER makes good sense when yer movin a mountain of stupid...









                          Originally Posted by mseriously30


                          I think some people have the "suck" knob on full bore.



                          Mah ampbuild thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post39421848

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
                            View Post

                            Go **************** yourself.



                            How's the post-Wendy's gut looking? You still able to squeeze into your size 48 pleat front slacks?










                            I lift 3x a week, do HIIT at least 4x a week and I avg about a 7:30 mile (when doing more than 3) - I'd say my waistline is doing just fine

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
                              View Post

                              Go **************** yourself.



                              How's the post-Wendy's gut looking? You still able to squeeze into your size 48 pleat front slacks?










                              I lift 3x a week, do HIIT at least 4x a week and I avg about a 7:30 mile (when doing more than 3) - I'd say my waistline is doing just fine

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X