Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is happening...

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Van_Muddlestein
    started a topic This is happening...

    This is happening...

    right now. Feels good, bro.




  • drewl
    replied






    Quote Originally Posted by the_gunslinger
    View Post

    Goddam, frozen thin mints ftw.........




    Smell like urinal cakes.....probably taste the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • Macelind
    replied
    When he gets that mad, he probably starts cussing them out in tagalog.

    Leave a comment:


  • soundgardener75
    replied






    Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein
    View Post

    You're going to also die alone, prematurely. How dare you not appreciate the great combination of mint and chocolate?!








    I just had never liked it, apart from the fact that I shouldn't be eating chocolate in the first place (migraines). My ex-bandmates has a fridge in their studio and they love freezing those suckers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van_Muddlestein
    replied






    Quote Originally Posted by katillac
    View Post

    I'm sure he stuffed your stocking well.










    Quote Originally Posted by primeholy
    View Post

    butsecks implied.




    I'm a heavy sleeper, what can I say?









    Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
    View Post

    Fair enough.



    As much as I eat almost anything, I'm not a fan of chocolate mints.




    You're going to also die alone, prematurely. How dare you not appreciate the great combination of mint and chocolate?!









    Quote Originally Posted by esizer
    View Post

    For the record, Tagalongs are for jive turkeys.




    fact.

    Leave a comment:


  • esizer
    replied
    For the record, Tagalongs are for jive turkeys.

    Leave a comment:


  • esizer
    replied
    For the record, Tagalongs are for jive turkeys.

    Leave a comment:


  • soundgardener75
    replied






    Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO
    View Post

    Because I have good taste. PROBLEM?




    Fair enough.



    As much as I eat almost anything, I'm not a fan of chocolate mints.

    Leave a comment:


  • soundgardener75
    replied






    Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO
    View Post

    Because I have good taste. PROBLEM?




    Fair enough.



    As much as I eat almost anything, I'm not a fan of chocolate mints.

    Leave a comment:


  • BrendanO
    replied






    Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
    View Post

    Brendan y




    Because I have good taste. PROBLEM?

    Leave a comment:


  • BrendanO
    replied






    Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
    View Post

    Brendan y




    Because I have good taste. PROBLEM?

    Leave a comment:


  • soundgardener75
    replied
    Brendan y

    Leave a comment:


  • soundgardener75
    replied
    Brendan y

    Leave a comment:


  • BrendanO
    replied






    Quote Originally Posted by the_gunslinger
    View Post

    Dear god, this is bast ice cream evar.







    Ugh. I ****************in' hate Dreyer's. Their ice cream tastes ****************ty. Seriously, I'll take any supermarket generic brand, or weird sleazy gas-station off-brand before Dreyer's. Shame, too, because I would **************** up that Samoa flavor.

    Leave a comment:


  • BrendanO
    replied






    Quote Originally Posted by the_gunslinger
    View Post

    Dear god, this is bast ice cream evar.







    Ugh. I ****************in' hate Dreyer's. Their ice cream tastes ****************ty. Seriously, I'll take any supermarket generic brand, or weird sleazy gas-station off-brand before Dreyer's. Shame, too, because I would **************** up that Samoa flavor.

    Leave a comment:













Working...
X