What do you guys think of these Strats ??

codecontra

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Shine

View Post

lolrelics

I used to feel the same way about relics, but they have grown on me. If they are done right, they can look pretty bad ass. These guitars have been made to look like something you would never find in the wild. White over red with aged plastic... i don't know, but it definitely does something for me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Shine

View Post

lolrelics

I used to feel the same way about relics, but they have grown on me. If they are done right, they can look pretty bad ass. These guitars have been made to look like something you would never find in the wild. White over red with aged plastic... i don't know, but it definitely does something for me.

• Members

The thing with these super relic'd guitars is I feel like if I personally dropped/dinged/relic'd it by accident it would look out of place, exactly like if you damaged a perfectly finished guitar. I don't mind relic'd guitars but I'm not paying more for one and I'd like the opportunity to relic it further.

• Members

The thing with these super relic'd guitars is I feel like if I personally dropped/dinged/relic'd it by accident it would look out of place, exactly like if you damaged a perfectly finished guitar. I don't mind relic'd guitars but I'm not paying more for one and I'd like the opportunity to relic it further.

Archived