Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of these Strats ??

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 5K it better be a Historic CS Les Paul ...
    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

For 5K it better be a Historic CS Les Paul ...
      I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

I'd play em but yeah $4700 for a guitar is way outta my league.

Comment

I'd play em but yeah $4700 for a guitar is way outta my league.

Comment

If they were 1/4 that price I wouldn't mind having one.
            Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

If they were 1/4 that price I wouldn't mind having one.
              Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

just slap some Charvel necks on some roadworns and let'em go for 1k , they'd sell a boat load , like that they won't sell many .
                "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

just slap some Charvel necks on some roadworns and let'em go for 1k , they'd sell a boat load , like that they won't sell many .
                  "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

The thing with these super relic'd guitars is I feel like if I personally dropped/dinged/relic'd it by accident it would look out of place, exactly like if you damaged a perfectly finished guitar. I don't mind relic'd guitars but I'm not paying more for one and I'd like the opportunity to relic it further.
                    Guitars:
                    Charvel USA San Dimas | Jackson Matt Tuck Rhoads | Jackson DK2M Dinky | Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight | Fender MIM Telecaster

Amp:
                    Jet City JCA100HDM | Framus CS 2x12

Comment

The thing with these super relic'd guitars is I feel like if I personally dropped/dinged/relic'd it by accident it would look out of place, exactly like if you damaged a perfectly finished guitar. I don't mind relic'd guitars but I'm not paying more for one and I'd like the opportunity to relic it further.
                      Guitars:
                      Charvel USA San Dimas | Jackson Matt Tuck Rhoads | Jackson DK2M Dinky | Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight | Fender MIM Telecaster

Amp:
                      Jet City JCA100HDM | Framus CS 2x12

Comment

****************ing awesome, I'd rock the **************** out of that guitar. But way too expensive for me.

Comment

****************ing awesome, I'd rock the **************** out of that guitar. But way too expensive for me.

Comment

They are so expensive cause they are each reliced by some guy locked in a room for 15 years.
                            😉

Comment

They are so expensive cause they are each reliced by some guy locked in a room for 15 years.
                              😉

Comment

They look pretty dumb to me. I have enjoyed some of the relic'd guitar necks I've played, but the heavily relic'd bodies are a tad ridiculous.
                                Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                                Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                                Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

Comment

Working...
                                X