Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey HCAF Bros!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey HCAF Bros!!

    Hello fellows



    So.. I could use your help dudes! Im tryin to snag the guitar spot in Anthrax.



    If you have a facebook, could you post for me.. youll be forever on the guest list if I get it



    httpw.facebook.co://wwm/anthrax



    http://www.facebook.com/peter.joseph.3517?ref=tn_tnmn
    THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
    Metal Blade Records
    Suhr Guitars

    Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

  • #2






    Quote Originally Posted by ihave27frets
    View Post

    Hello fellows



    So.. I could use your help dudes! Im tryin to snag the guitar spot in Anthrax.



    If you have a facebook, could you post for me.. youll be forever on the guest list if I get it



    http://www.facebook.com/anthrax



    http://www.facebook.com/peter.joseph.3517?ref=tn_tnmn






    Fixed that for ya!! And Done.
    Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley
    Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst
    Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I
    Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab
    Peavey Bandit
    Peavey Special 112
    Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects
    TC Electronic iB Modified G-System






    Originally Posted by charveldan


    Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.



    Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns

    ‎Founder of the HCAF SS

    Comment


    • #3






      Quote Originally Posted by ihave27frets
      View Post

      Hello fellows



      So.. I could use your help dudes! Im tryin to snag the guitar spot in Anthrax.



      If you have a facebook, could you post for me.. youll be forever on the guest list if I get it



      http://www.facebook.com/anthrax



      http://www.facebook.com/peter.joseph.3517?ref=tn_tnmn






      Fixed that for ya!! And Done.
      Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley
      Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst
      Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I
      Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab
      Peavey Bandit
      Peavey Special 112
      Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects
      TC Electronic iB Modified G-System






      Originally Posted by charveldan


      Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.



      Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns

      ‎Founder of the HCAF SS

      Comment


      • #4
        DONE, and friend requested, btw. Hope ya get the gig, man!
        Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

        Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

        Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

        Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







        Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


        So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.









        Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


        Sheikpwnt









        Originally Posted by Murdoch


        We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

        Comment


        • #5
          DONE, and friend requested, btw. Hope ya get the gig, man!
          Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

          Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

          Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

          Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







          Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


          So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.









          Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


          Sheikpwnt









          Originally Posted by Murdoch


          We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

          Comment


          • #6
            thanks dudes!!!
            THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
            Metal Blade Records
            Suhr Guitars

            Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

            Comment


            • #7
              thanks dudes!!!
              THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
              Metal Blade Records
              Suhr Guitars

              Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

              Comment


              • #8
                Boom done!
                ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

                Comment


                • #9
                  Boom done!
                  ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                  Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                  carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Best of luck man! I'll hop on my computer soon and put in my 2 cents. I'm on my phone now and I'm not sure I can make it happen on here

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Best of luck man! I'll hop on my computer soon and put in my 2 cents. I'm on my phone now and I'm not sure I can make it happen on here

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks <3
                        THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
                        Metal Blade Records
                        Suhr Guitars

                        Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks <3
                          THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
                          Metal Blade Records
                          Suhr Guitars

                          Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            done

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              done

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X