No announcement yet.

OT: Flem, mucus.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Flem, mucus.

I've had the flu the past few days and I woke this morning and coughed up a golf ball size of flem. I was like wtf? Where the hell does this stuff come from?

Phlegm, ahem
    Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

Oh yes right, thanks.

Comment

this forum has the same problem
        Warmoth/Fender Strats x 4, Ibanez RG, '87 Marshall JCM 800 2210, Marshall 1960a with WGS Vet. 30's x Celestion 75's, Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12...and the rest.
        good deals with: Further Lo, Norton666, downer01, joaocunha, charvelstrat81, Deucejanisch, LIBBY!
        my Iron Maiden tribute band:
        http://www.facebook.com/maidenminneapolis
        rock cover band:
        www.wickedsensationmn.com
        https://www.facebook.com/wickedsensationrockband

Comment

There is a tube connecting the lungs to the mouth and that
          Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

Mucous, ahem.
            HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm
              View Post

I've had the flu the past few days and I woke this morning and coughed up a golf ball size of flem. I was like wtf? Where the hell does this stuff come from?

You're welcome.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Working...
              X