X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Anomaly
    started a topic Coupla new vids

Coupla new vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KPMI5zIRnk

teh lady said either i give her the goods or record a song she likes, for a change. this is what happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJA5OnPG4-Y

• The Anomaly
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by ***1776***
    View Post

He wore out his welcome and a change was needed in Philly, but the guy was a good coach and had a very solid record while in Philly. Look back in a couple years (reflect) and you can probably judge his resume a lil better, but it wasnt bad

Your clips are very good as usual, no surprise on that end

Thanks brah!

I do agree with you, but I will say this, his record since their Super Bowl appearance (2004 season) has been around .500

A change was needed.

Leave a comment:

• The Anomaly
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by ***1776***
    View Post

He wore out his welcome and a change was needed in Philly, but the guy was a good coach and had a very solid record while in Philly. Look back in a couple years (reflect) and you can probably judge his resume a lil better, but it wasnt bad

Thanks brah!

I do agree with you, but I will say this, his record since their Super Bowl appearance (2004 season) has been around .500

A change was needed.

Leave a comment:

• ***1776***
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
    View Post

KC, I tried to make a thread the other day, congratulating you on Andy Reid, but this **************************** forum couldn't post it.

Good riddance for us in Philly.

Leave a comment:

• ***1776***
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
    View Post

KC, I tried to make a thread the other day, congratulating you on Andy Reid, but this **************************** forum couldn't post it.

Leave a comment:

• i386
    replied
    Cool

Leave a comment:

• i386
    replied
    Cool

Leave a comment:

• Marshallmel
    replied
    Nice job.

Leave a comment:

• Marshallmel
    replied
    Nice job.

Leave a comment:

• The Anomaly
    replied
    Bump for the weekday bishes.

Leave a comment:

• The Anomaly
    replied
    Bump for the weekday bishes.

Leave a comment:

• The Anomaly
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Anomaly
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoRomoFan
    replied
    Good tone and chops. Usually you only see white guys play that stuff. So you get bonus points...

Leave a comment:

• NoRomoFan
    replied
    Good tone and chops. Usually you only see white guys play that stuff. So you get bonus points...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X