NFD (new fiance day)

Mike LX-R

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Marshredder View Post
Congrats! My gf has been trying to get me to propose for months, dodged that bullet so far icon_lol.gif
My lady is a godsend for me. We've both already been through divorce and we each have two boys. We're already a Brady Bunch family and this doesn't really change anything, but she's an amazing partner and step mother to my children... and she's smokin' hot icon_lol.gif. She deserves to feel like the queen of my world, seriously.

And {censored} a big wedding (we've both already had that)... we're going to the Caribbean in June thumb.gif

• Members
Congrats! My gf has been trying to get me to propose for months, dodged that bullet so far icon_lol.gif
My lady is a godsend for me. We've both already been through divorce and we each have two boys. We're already a Brady Bunch family and this doesn't really change anything, but she's an amazing partner and step mother to my children... and she's smokin' hot icon_lol.gif. She deserves to feel like the queen of my world, seriously.

And {censored} a big wedding (we've both already had that)... we're going to the Caribbean in June thumb.gif

• Members

• Members

Archived