X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp
    View Post

What does it say about the people "baiting" him?

Are they any better than Dan? Are there not problems with the relentlessness of that?

No, because that's just how some people on here are. And it's funny.

Dan has never been like this though, even when people would give him ****************, he'd laugh and then move on. Only reason people are still on him is because he keeps it going...which he didn't used to do. This is as much him as it is anyone else...I don't blame anyone other than himself actually. Which is why I offered an ear if he needs to talk, because something seems off.
    My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
    Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch
      View Post

Baiting =/= calling someone out on their lies, IMO.

Agreed

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
      Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

View Post

Agreed

Comment

• WTF happened here?

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

• WTF happened here?

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

View Post

If you ALREADY know the answer to it...AND you suspect there could be some mental issues...AND you keep doing it over and over and over...

then yes...it is.

(in my opinion of course...but anyway)

Comment

View Post

If you ALREADY know the answer to it...AND you suspect there could be some mental issues...AND you keep doing it over and over and over...

then yes...it is.

Comment

• i know this isnt the hcaf way but give the guy a rest folks. yes he is clearly lying and attacking people who have defended him in the past but its clear something is wrong and kicking a broken man while down is not going to solve anything. i was joking around and just as much a part of the tirade so i dont want to be that hypocritical guy but it has become clear that there are issues here and just beating down on him isnt going to fix them.

fire needs oxygen to breathe, if we back off hopefully this dies down.
                  strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

• i know this isnt the hcaf way but give the guy a rest folks. yes he is clearly lying and attacking people who have defended him in the past but its clear something is wrong and kicking a broken man while down is not going to solve anything. i was joking around and just as much a part of the tirade so i dont want to be that hypocritical guy but it has become clear that there are issues here and just beating down on him isnt going to fix them.

strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

View Post

then yes...it is.

The only mental issue Dan has is that he's convinced of his own greatness in his mind. Look, when he tries to insult someone by calling them a drunkard, when he's done prison time for the exact same thing...I mean really.
                      Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

View Post

then yes...it is.

The only mental issue Dan has is that he's convinced of his own greatness in his mind. Look, when he tries to insult someone by calling them a drunkard, when he's done prison time for the exact same thing...I mean really.
                        Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
                          View Post

i know this isnt the hcaf way but give the guy a rest folks. yes he is clearly lying and attacking people who have defended him in the past but its clear something is wrong and kicking a broken man while down is not going to solve anything. i was joking around and just as much a part of the tirade so i dont want to be that hypocritical guy but it has become clear that there are issues here and just beating down on him isnt going to fix them.

We do give Dan a rest. I don't remember the last time someone here started a thread attacking him... I am sure there were a few in the past or whatever, but nothing recent.... it's Dan that keeps posting his crap over and over again trolling for attention. Really, look who started this thread and all the others where he gets attacked. It's all in his own threads. If he stops with this BS and just acts like any other member here, I sincerely doubt anyone would give a **************** about the guy.

But he's asking for it and he's getting exactly what he's asking for.
                          http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
                            View Post

i know this isnt the hcaf way but give the guy a rest folks. yes he is clearly lying and attacking people who have defended him in the past but its clear something is wrong and kicking a broken man while down is not going to solve anything. i was joking around and just as much a part of the tirade so i dont want to be that hypocritical guy but it has become clear that there are issues here and just beating down on him isnt going to fix them.

We do give Dan a rest. I don't remember the last time someone here started a thread attacking him... I am sure there were a few in the past or whatever, but nothing recent.... it's Dan that keeps posting his crap over and over again trolling for attention. Really, look who started this thread and all the others where he gets attacked. It's all in his own threads. If he stops with this BS and just acts like any other member here, I sincerely doubt anyone would give a **************** about the guy.

But he's asking for it and he's getting exactly what he's asking for.
                            http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

• He can end all of this by manning up and telling the truth. No one is attacking him.

Comment

• He can end all of this by manning up and telling the truth. No one is attacking him.

Comment

Working...
                                X