Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edit

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV
    View Post

    I am not sure about it being "all good", Dan. You really don't read like the same person from a month or two ago. Something is different, and it's not better in my estimation.

    I know what addiction feels like to me when I start skirting the edges, and I think that's what I recognize in you. It's disconcerting, 'cause I know you've been there seriously before as well.




    Sadly, I feel you may be on to something. Considering how many of the lies center around women, dating, getting laid, going out and such, I wonder if dan wasn't rejected by someone, or a few someones, that meant something to him and caused a bit of a spiral that's pushed him back towards his addictions.



    Please dan, think about what you are doing here. We may just be words on a page to you, but these words are written by people. And some of these people are seeing the significant, and frankly frightening change in you over the past few weeks that seems to have ramped up even further over the last few days. You've gone from being the goofy guy in the back everybody looks forward to teasing a bit to being a frightening reminder of how fragile the human psyche really is. As one human to another, please try to make a positive change in your life. Whatever you need to do to find some form of happiness and peace. If that means logging off for a few weeks, so be it. If it means seeking help, please do so. It's just become frighteningly obvious that something is very wrong, and you need to address it before you do something you'll regret in the real world.
    Originally Posted by Murdoch


    HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

    Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









    Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


    wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV
      View Post

      I am not sure about it being "all good", Dan. You really don't read like the same person from a month or two ago. Something is different, and it's not better in my estimation.

      I know what addiction feels like to me when I start skirting the edges, and I think that's what I recognize in you. It's disconcerting, 'cause I know you've been there seriously before as well.




      Sadly, I feel you may be on to something. Considering how many of the lies center around women, dating, getting laid, going out and such, I wonder if dan wasn't rejected by someone, or a few someones, that meant something to him and caused a bit of a spiral that's pushed him back towards his addictions.



      Please dan, think about what you are doing here. We may just be words on a page to you, but these words are written by people. And some of these people are seeing the significant, and frankly frightening change in you over the past few weeks that seems to have ramped up even further over the last few days. You've gone from being the goofy guy in the back everybody looks forward to teasing a bit to being a frightening reminder of how fragile the human psyche really is. As one human to another, please try to make a positive change in your life. Whatever you need to do to find some form of happiness and peace. If that means logging off for a few weeks, so be it. If it means seeking help, please do so. It's just become frighteningly obvious that something is very wrong, and you need to address it before you do something you'll regret in the real world.
      Originally Posted by Murdoch


      HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

      Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









      Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


      wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

      Comment


      • Liabetic.
        Look how hard my heart hurts.
        I need help, give me the works.







        Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


        I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









        Originally Posted by telephant


        You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

        Comment


        • Liabetic.
          Look how hard my heart hurts.
          I need help, give me the works.







          Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


          I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









          Originally Posted by telephant


          You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

          Comment


          • What would the person you sponsor think of this behavior, Dan?

            Comment


            • What would the person you sponsor think of this behavior, Dan?

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                View Post

                You fecks sure are concerned aboutwhat i say/do i must be important 2 u ...




                it's like going to the circus and paying attention to the clown... it's entertaining. He's still a clown though.
                http://www.guitarampboard.com

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                  View Post

                  You fecks sure are concerned aboutwhat i say/do i must be important 2 u ...




                  it's like going to the circus and paying attention to the clown... it's entertaining. He's still a clown though.
                  http://www.guitarampboard.com

                  Comment


                  • Dammit Dan! I've tried to help you in the other thread too. I actually like you. And I always thought the way you took the brief **************** on this forum aimed at you was admirable. You were able to laugh along, and then people had respect for you.



                    What ever has happened in the past couple weeks is not good. You have resorted to baiting people, and you know what that does on this forum. It's a never ending circle. You're enabling them to carry this thing on. What happened? I don't understand it, but I hope you are ok man. Let me know if you need to talk or anything, seriously.
                    My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                    Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                    Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                    Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                    Comment


                    • Dammit Dan! I've tried to help you in the other thread too. I actually like you. And I always thought the way you took the brief **************** on this forum aimed at you was admirable. You were able to laugh along, and then people had respect for you.



                      What ever has happened in the past couple weeks is not good. You have resorted to baiting people, and you know what that does on this forum. It's a never ending circle. You're enabling them to carry this thing on. What happened? I don't understand it, but I hope you are ok man. Let me know if you need to talk or anything, seriously.
                      My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                      Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                      Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                      Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                        View Post

                        Dammit Dan! I've tried to help you in the other thread too. I actually like you. And I always thought the way you took the brief **************** on this forum aimed at you was admirable. You were able to laugh along, and then people had respect for you.



                        What ever has happened in the past couple weeks is not good. You have resorted to baiting people, and you know what that does on this forum. It's a never ending circle. You're enabling them to carry this thing on. What happened? I don't understand it, but I hope you are ok man. Let me know if you need to talk or anything, seriously.




                        What does it say about the people "baiting" him?



                        Are they any better than Dan? Are there not problems with the relentlessness of that?

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                          View Post

                          Dammit Dan! I've tried to help you in the other thread too. I actually like you. And I always thought the way you took the brief **************** on this forum aimed at you was admirable. You were able to laugh along, and then people had respect for you.



                          What ever has happened in the past couple weeks is not good. You have resorted to baiting people, and you know what that does on this forum. It's a never ending circle. You're enabling them to carry this thing on. What happened? I don't understand it, but I hope you are ok man. Let me know if you need to talk or anything, seriously.




                          What does it say about the people "baiting" him?



                          Are they any better than Dan? Are there not problems with the relentlessness of that?

                          Comment


                          • Baiting =/= calling someone out on their lies, IMO.
                            Originally Posted by jnurp


                            murdoch always brings teh lulz.









                            Originally Posted by RockStarBassist


                            Also MurdochV wins thread.









                            Originally Posted by sleewell


                            Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

                            Comment


                            • Baiting =/= calling someone out on their lies, IMO.
                              Originally Posted by jnurp


                              murdoch always brings teh lulz.









                              Originally Posted by RockStarBassist


                              Also MurdochV wins thread.









                              Originally Posted by sleewell


                              Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

                              Comment








                              • Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp
                                View Post

                                What does it say about the people "baiting" him?



                                Are they any better than Dan? Are there not problems with the relentlessness of that?




                                No, because that's just how some people on here are. And it's funny.



                                Dan has never been like this though, even when people would give him ****************, he'd laugh and then move on. Only reason people are still on him is because he keeps it going...which he didn't used to do. This is as much him as it is anyone else...I don't blame anyone other than himself actually. Which is why I offered an ear if he needs to talk, because something seems off.
                                My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                                Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                                Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                                Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                                Comment









                                Working...
                                X