X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
    View Post

Why did you lie about your sobriety, Dan?

Would your sponsee appreciate reading this? Do you think this behavior is that of a sane and rational person? Is lying ok with you?

Daves unhappy, i'll alert the media ...
    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Why lie about the girl smoking pot? Why lie about owning a car? Why lie about the duration of your sobriety?

Have you already relapsed? Is that what caused this spiral in to depression and lying?

Comment

Why lie about the girl smoking pot? Why lie about owning a car? Why lie about the duration of your sobriety?

Have you already relapsed? Is that what caused this spiral in to depression and lying?

Comment

ur sick davey ...
          I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

ur sick davey ...

Comment

Are you drinking again, Dan? Did your loneliness and solitude lead you back to the bottle?

Comment

Are you drinking again, Dan? Did your loneliness and solitude lead you back to the bottle?

Comment

So sad.....
                  Look how hard my heart hurts.
                  I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

So sad.....
                    Look how hard my heart hurts.
                    I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                      View Post

ur sick davey ...

At least give us a preview of your next lie. Does it involve women or cars again? Or is the next one a job interview that magically appeared?
                      Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                        View Post

ur sick davey ...

At least give us a preview of your next lie. Does it involve women or cars again? Or is the next one a job interview that magically appeared?

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

• You fecks sure are concerned aboutwhat i say/do i must be important 2 u ...

Comment

• You fecks sure are concerned aboutwhat i say/do i must be important 2 u ...

Comment

• Okay, so you're still thinking of one, then.

Comment

• Okay, so you're still thinking of one, then.

Comment

Working...
                                X