Edit

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh gaad dammit Murdoch ...

MF stock jumped 8 points the last week
    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Why did you get self righteous and tell people you had 20 year clean?

Do you think your AA group would appreciate this? Knowing you mock their program?

You can't even do AA properly.

Comment

Why did you get self righteous and tell people you had 20 year clean?

Do you think your AA group would appreciate this? Knowing you mock their program?

You can't even do AA properly.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
            View Post

Thanks Keith ur good people, it's all good brah

I am not sure about it being "all good", Dan. You really don't read like the same person from a month or two ago. Something is different, and it's not better in my estimation.

I know what addiction feels like to me when I start skirting the edges, and I think that's what I recognize in you. It's disconcerting, 'cause I know you've been there seriously before as well.
            Marshall 2466 Vintage Modern.
            Cabs: Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (half-back)
            Guitars: Ibanez UV777PBK, Ibanez K7 (with BKP Painkillers), Shecter 006 Deluxe, Jackson Kelly Standard, Ibanez SRX705, Takamine Classical, Taylor Acoustic.

Comment

View Post

Thanks Keith ur good people, it's all good brah

I am not sure about it being "all good", Dan. You really don't read like the same person from a month or two ago. Something is different, and it's not better in my estimation.

I know what addiction feels like to me when I start skirting the edges, and I think that's what I recognize in you. It's disconcerting, 'cause I know you've been there seriously before as well.
              Marshall 2466 Vintage Modern.
              Cabs: Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (half-back)
              Guitars: Ibanez UV777PBK, Ibanez K7 (with BKP Painkillers), Shecter 006 Deluxe, Jackson Kelly Standard, Ibanez SRX705, Takamine Classical, Taylor Acoustic.

Comment

View Post

No response? Need time to come up with another lie?
                Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

View Post

No response? Need time to come up with another lie?
                  Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

so wait, what were the OP and the thread title before the EDIT?
                    Originally Posted by Yarbicus

I love you.

I STILL love you!

Originally Posted by CountGrishnackh

I know that bag. I know it well. Liquor store pron. He ain't dead yet!

Official Traverser Reverbnation
                    Youtube
                    Soundcloud

Comment

so wait, what were the OP and the thread title before the EDIT?

I love you.

I STILL love you!

Originally Posted by CountGrishnackh

I know that bag. I know it well. Liquor store pron. He ain't dead yet!

Official Traverser Reverbnation
                      Youtube
                      Soundcloud

Comment

Dave you need Professional help and won't get it here...

Comment

Dave you need Professional help and won't get it here...

Comment

Why did you lie about your sobriety, Dan?

Would your sponsee appreciate reading this? Do you think this behavior is that of a sane and rational person? Is lying ok with you?

Comment

Would your sponsee appreciate reading this? Do you think this behavior is that of a sane and rational person? Is lying ok with you?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                                View Post

Daves unhappy, i'll alert the media ...

Comment

Working...
                                X