X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
    View Post

My sobriety B-day is 7-7-01 what sit to you, ur a drunkard ?

You know, someone who has spent time in PRISON for felony DUI should not be trying to insult someone else by calling them a drunkard. I guess we can add being a hypocrite to being a liar.
    Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

View Post

My sobriety B-day is 7-7-01 what sit to you, ur a drunkard ?

You know, someone who has spent time in PRISON for felony DUI should not be trying to insult someone else by calling them a drunkard. I guess we can add being a hypocrite to being a liar.

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

So why did you tell us you had 20 years clean?

Comment

So why did you tell us you had 20 years clean?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch
            View Post

Oh whys that ? Am i lower on the social status of humanity because i have class "D" felonies ?
            I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

View Post

Oh whys that ? Am i lower on the social status of humanity because i have class "D" felonies ?
              I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Liars are second class citizens. Normal functioning adults don't have to lie on message boards in attempts to gain acceptance.

You think we are whiners but you were the one having to lie to us for some reason. Inferiority complex?

Not a good combination with your sociopathic tendencies. Get help, Dan.

Comment

Liars are second class citizens. Normal functioning adults don't have to lie on message boards in attempts to gain acceptance.

You think we are whiners but you were the one having to lie to us for some reason. Inferiority complex?

Not a good combination with your sociopathic tendencies. Get help, Dan.

Comment

View Post

Oh whys that ? I'm i lower on the social status of humanity because i have class "D" felonies ?

You are attempting to insult Dave by calling him a drunkard. Dave has never spent time in prison for anything alcohol-related. You, on the other hand, have done time for being a drunkard. This makes you a hypocrite as well as a liar.

Comment

View Post

Oh whys that ? I'm i lower on the social status of humanity because i have class "D" felonies ?

You are attempting to insult Dave by calling him a drunkard. Dave has never spent time in prison for anything alcohol-related. You, on the other hand, have done time for being a drunkard. This makes you a hypocrite as well as a liar.

Comment

View Post

Dave is prolly the Biggest Tool on this website and deserves whatever he gets. Spare me the upright & righteous citizen bull****************.

Comment

View Post

Dave is prolly the Biggest Tool on this website and deserves whatever he gets. Spare me the upright & righteous citizen bull****************.

Comment

Having your lies presented before you causes you discomfort doesn't it, Dan?

You hate it when people point out your conflicting versions of reality. Not so fun?

Comment

You hate it when people point out your conflicting versions of reality. Not so fun?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                                View Post

If it weren't fun i wouldn't be here brah ...

Comment

Working...
                                X