Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit

Edit
    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

was nice knowing you Dan
    strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

was nice knowing you Dan

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

did you get banned from TGP? usually you post the same exact **************** here as over there and havent seen you there lately.

but srsly man you are unraveling. as a friend it may be best to distance yourself from the internet for a bit and figure out what is going on

Comment

did you get banned from TGP? usually you post the same exact **************** here as over there and havent seen you there lately.

but srsly man you are unraveling. as a friend it may be best to distance yourself from the internet for a bit and figure out what is going on

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
                View Post

Nope, still there, and Marshll, RT LP forums.

This is the only forum with whiners ...
                I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
                  View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                    View Post

Maybe it's time we go show the rest of those forums your true colors.

Comment

View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                        View Post

Not a single **************** given all day ...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                          View Post

Comment

View Post

Bull****************. Another lie. The internet is where you get your self-worth, sad as that is.
                            Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

View Post

Bull****************. Another lie. The internet is where you get your self-worth, sad as that is.
                              Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

Working...
                              X