Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to quit. Robots are playing rock music for audiences now.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to quit. Robots are playing rock music for audiences now.

I can't even get a cover band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RBSkq-_St8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQoqTPNSNz4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZOSOc1cUVE

Better than some cover bands i have seen, not bad (Ace of Spades)

Now thats some Metal..

***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
    ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

Better than some cover bands i have seen, not bad (Ace of Spades)

Now thats some Metal..

***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
      ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

on fb, arobas called it LEM-E

the concept is great & obviously a lot of investment, but the recorded sound is so poor - i wish they'd work on that.

Comment

on fb, arobas called it LEM-E

the concept is great & obviously a lot of investment, but the recorded sound is so poor - i wish they'd work on that.

Comment

You'd think robots would have a little better taste in amps.... tin ear.

Comment

You'd think robots would have a little better taste in amps.... tin ear.

Comment

I laughed when I saw Hi-Hat-Bot headbanging under there.

I'm disappointed LEMBOT didn't sing Ace Of Spades in a computer voice.

"THAT IS THE WAY I LIKE IT BABY I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE FOREVER"
                Ita Erat Quando Hic Adveni
                I play guitar, bass and drums with equal enthusiasm and lack of skill.

"Never attribute to malice, those things which are adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor

Comment

I laughed when I saw Hi-Hat-Bot headbanging under there.

I'm disappointed LEMBOT didn't sing Ace Of Spades in a computer voice.

"THAT IS THE WAY I LIKE IT BABY I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE FOREVER"
                  Ita Erat Quando Hic Adveni
                  I play guitar, bass and drums with equal enthusiasm and lack of skill.

"Never attribute to malice, those things which are adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor

Comment

How lame... People applauding for robots on tour. WTF has rock come to?

Comment

How lame... People applauding for robots on tour. WTF has rock come to?

Comment

Working...
                      X