Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found an iPhone. Can't get past the passcode. Any tips?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
    View Post

Leave it in the establishment nearest to where you found it, scum bag...

Oh cmon. He's just looking for nudes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
      View Post

Leave it in the establishment nearest to where you found it, scum bag...

Oh cmon. He's just looking for nudes.
      http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

Passcode: 1111

Comment

Passcode: 1111

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball987
            View Post

I don't have another iPhone. The sim card in my Droid is different. I guess I could try the Apple store again and make that suggestion. My last experience there didn't leave me with a sense of customer service being their priority.

Just find a phone that takes a micro sim. Or get a micro sim to regular sim adapter from radio shack or something. Boom. Problem solved.
            HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball987
              View Post

I don't have another iPhone. The sim card in my Droid is different. I guess I could try the Apple store again and make that suggestion. My last experience there didn't leave me with a sense of customer service being their priority.

Just find a phone that takes a micro sim. Or get a micro sim to regular sim adapter from radio shack or something. Boom. Problem solved.
              HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by fretout
                View Post

Should have installed the "find my iPhone" app...

It's amazing how accurate it is. A buddy of mine dropped his iPhone in my Jeep after a hard night of drinking. I went to a chick's house, and he was able to track it there.

Recently just had to use this for my gf's phone, tracked it smack bang in the middle of this house near me (she left it on the train), went over there and asked about it and they flat out denied that they had it and said I must be mistaken because they have never used the train before. I was pleasant to them and didn't accuse them, but I called the cops after and they said they can't do anything because "you can't trust the accuracy of those apps", I've since tried it on my own phone and you can literally pin point that **************** moving around your house. The only small silver lining is that the app lets you remotely wipe your phone which is nice if you know the next time you'll see it is on ebay.

And yeah hand it in somewhere it's ****************ing annoying losing your phone, man up and possibly make someone's day.
                Guitars:
                Charvel USA San Dimas | Jackson Matt Tuck Rhoads | Jackson DK2M Dinky | Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight | Fender MIM Telecaster

Amp:
                Jet City JCA100HDM | Framus CS 2x12

Comment

View Post

It's amazing how accurate it is. A buddy of mine dropped his iPhone in my Jeep after a hard night of drinking. I went to a chick's house, and he was able to track it there.

Recently just had to use this for my gf's phone, tracked it smack bang in the middle of this house near me (she left it on the train), went over there and asked about it and they flat out denied that they had it and said I must be mistaken because they have never used the train before. I was pleasant to them and didn't accuse them, but I called the cops after and they said they can't do anything because "you can't trust the accuracy of those apps", I've since tried it on my own phone and you can literally pin point that **************** moving around your house. The only small silver lining is that the app lets you remotely wipe your phone which is nice if you know the next time you'll see it is on ebay.

And yeah hand it in somewhere it's ****************ing annoying losing your phone, man up and possibly make someone's day.
                  Guitars:
                  Charvel USA San Dimas | Jackson Matt Tuck Rhoads | Jackson DK2M Dinky | Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight | Fender MIM Telecaster

Amp:
                  Jet City JCA100HDM | Framus CS 2x12

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                    View Post

Sprint doesn't use sim cards. There is a port for them on the Sprint iphone but that's is you want to take it out of the country and use a GSM network.
                    PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                      View Post

Sprint doesn't use sim cards. There is a port for them on the Sprint iphone but that's is you want to take it out of the country and use a GSM network.
                      PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Plug into iTunes as new phone. Enjoy your new phone.
                        " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Plug into iTunes as new phone. Enjoy your new phone.
                          " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

hey, you tried to do the right thing.

**************** apple, and the hipster, neck beard, ego maniacs that work at those stores.

Comment

View Post

Swordfight?

NTTAWWT...
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

**************** Apple and their Ret ard Bar

Comment

Working...
                                X