Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Second Partsocaster Project...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    That looks killer, just like the last one. Very cool. It makes me think I should really be keeping my eyes out for bodies and random parts on sale.

    Comment


    • #62
      Love the reliced look and it sounds like your happy with the final product Kage and thats all that counts







      I need to play this 1 guitar soon, - one of these days we gotta hook up and you show me some of your playing secrets





      ***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
      ..................
      ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

      PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

      Comment


      • #63
        Love the reliced look and it sounds like your happy with the final product Kage and thats all that counts







        I need to play this 1 guitar soon, - one of these days we gotta hook up and you show me some of your playing secrets





        ***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
        ..................
        ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

        PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

        Comment


        • #64






          Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
          View Post

          I've wondered this same thing actually, so thanks for the explanation.



          The Warmoth necks get a lot of love!



          BTW, how the hell are you doing man? Need to chat soon!




          So pick up the phone and give me a shout Bry!!!
          My clips, check 'em out!!!
          More Clips!!!


          Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) No reasonable offer refused

          Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!

          PigTronix Disnortion OFO-$140

          Comment


          • #65






            Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
            View Post

            I've wondered this same thing actually, so thanks for the explanation.



            The Warmoth necks get a lot of love!



            BTW, how the hell are you doing man? Need to chat soon!




            So pick up the phone and give me a shout Bry!!!
            My clips, check 'em out!!!
            More Clips!!!


            Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) No reasonable offer refused

            Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!

            PigTronix Disnortion OFO-$140

            Comment


            • #66






              Quote Originally Posted by superflyinmonke
              View Post

              That looks killer, just like the last one. Very cool. It makes me think I should really be keeping my eyes out for bodies and random parts on sale.




              Seriously dude, its pretty easy, just keep an eye out on ebay and you can find stuff cheaper than hell and before you know it, you have a great guitar for pennies on the dollar...
              My clips, check 'em out!!!
              More Clips!!!


              Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) No reasonable offer refused

              Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!

              PigTronix Disnortion OFO-$140

              Comment


              • #67






                Quote Originally Posted by superflyinmonke
                View Post

                That looks killer, just like the last one. Very cool. It makes me think I should really be keeping my eyes out for bodies and random parts on sale.




                Seriously dude, its pretty easy, just keep an eye out on ebay and you can find stuff cheaper than hell and before you know it, you have a great guitar for pennies on the dollar...
                My clips, check 'em out!!!
                More Clips!!!


                Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) No reasonable offer refused

                Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!

                PigTronix Disnortion OFO-$140

                Comment


                • #68
                  So sexy!!!!
                  Look how hard my heart hurts.
                  I need help, give me the works.







                  Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                  I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                  Originally Posted by telephant


                  You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    So sexy!!!!
                    Look how hard my heart hurts.
                    I need help, give me the works.







                    Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                    I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                    Originally Posted by telephant


                    You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                    Comment


                    • #70






                      Quote Originally Posted by ***1776***
                      View Post

                      Love the reliced look and it sounds like your happy with the final product Kage and thats all that counts







                      I need to play this 1 guitar soon, - one of these days we gotta hook up and you show me some of your playing secrets









                      Bro, Ive known you for a long ass time now, you know where I live and you know that you have an open invitation to come over and jam anytime that you want, make a move son and lets make it happen!!!



                      Kage
                      My clips, check 'em out!!!
                      More Clips!!!


                      Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) No reasonable offer refused

                      Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!

                      PigTronix Disnortion OFO-$140

                      Comment


                      • #71






                        Quote Originally Posted by ***1776***
                        View Post

                        Love the reliced look and it sounds like your happy with the final product Kage and thats all that counts







                        I need to play this 1 guitar soon, - one of these days we gotta hook up and you show me some of your playing secrets









                        Bro, Ive known you for a long ass time now, you know where I live and you know that you have an open invitation to come over and jam anytime that you want, make a move son and lets make it happen!!!



                        Kage
                        My clips, check 'em out!!!
                        More Clips!!!


                        Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) No reasonable offer refused

                        Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!

                        PigTronix Disnortion OFO-$140

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          If you're looking for a GOOD neck from Mighty Mite and willing to pay a bit extra, contact CEG Hardtails on Ebay. He does all the level/crown/polish for you. I've bought three necks from this guy so far and they're perfect out of the box. the action height I can get out of them is amazing.



                          here's a quick ebay search link on what he's selling today.



                          http://www.ebay.ca/sch/ceghardtails1...id=p4340.l2562

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            If you're looking for a GOOD neck from Mighty Mite and willing to pay a bit extra, contact CEG Hardtails on Ebay. He does all the level/crown/polish for you. I've bought three necks from this guy so far and they're perfect out of the box. the action height I can get out of them is amazing.



                            here's a quick ebay search link on what he's selling today.



                            http://www.ebay.ca/sch/ceghardtails1...id=p4340.l2562

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Looks absolutely awesome, Kage! I'd love to have a beat-to-hell Strat in the stable, though I would prolly stick with my vintage style Wilkinson trems & Sperzels. Never played a scalloped(sp?) board, as you know, so I can't comment in that, but judging by the pic, thar guit has plenty of Mojo on tap.
                              Originally Posted by nightflameauto


                              You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.









                              Originally Posted by draelyc


                              None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.









                              Originally Posted by LoopQuantum


                              I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.









                              Originally Posted by nightflameauto


                              Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
                              Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.




                              BLOG!
                              TUNES!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Looks absolutely awesome, Kage! I'd love to have a beat-to-hell Strat in the stable, though I would prolly stick with my vintage style Wilkinson trems & Sperzels. Never played a scalloped(sp?) board, as you know, so I can't comment in that, but judging by the pic, thar guit has plenty of Mojo on tap.
                                Originally Posted by nightflameauto


                                You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.









                                Originally Posted by draelyc


                                None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.









                                Originally Posted by LoopQuantum


                                I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.









                                Originally Posted by nightflameauto


                                Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
                                Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.




                                BLOG!
                                TUNES!

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X